All Things "Being P.J. Fleck" ESPNU Documentary Series Thread

PJ does a lot of self promotion. This Justin story simply isn't that tho - it is an awesome story and Justin deserves all the rewards and publicity he is getting from it. Top Notch move by PJF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just can't believe you people.

Look, you don't have to Row the Boat, but stop shooting holes in the boat and stop dragging the boat anchors and let PJ sink or swim on his own merits. He's not just gonna swim, he's gonna fly.

I fully support the coaching staff and the program and I'm excited for the future of Gopher football. I was trying to make a joke about the former radio guy Dave Lee and how he was constantly plugging Country Hearth bread.

I'm frustrated! I missed episode 2 due to business travel and now after searching all over on-line and ESPN apps, for the life of me I can't find when the show replays next...anyone willing to point me in the right direction? I have all the espn apps, BTN2GO, searched YouTube, etc...thanks!

never mind-a fine fella helped me out on Twitter...it's on the Big 10 network today, Friday Aug 11th several times

PJ does a lot of self promotion. This Justin story simply isn't that tho - it is an awesome story and Justin deserves all the rewards and publicity he is getting from it. Top Notch move by PJF.

+1

I'm frustrated! I missed episode 2 due to business travel and now after searching all over on-line and ESPN apps, for the life of me I can't find when the show replays next...anyone willing to point me in the right direction? I have all the espn apps, BTN2GO, searched YouTube, etc...thanks!

I think it will air directly before the next episode on Wed.

Just watched the first episode. I feel like PJ is that really hot girl you know is going to dump you in a year or two, but you just like showing her off so you swallow your pride and live with it.
Normally not a big fan of your posts but that's pretty good!

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

Name one thing that PJ has done that is only about himself? And Row the Boat is the wrong answer.

Name one thing that PJ has done that is only about himself? And Row the Boat is the wrong answer.

All those videos on HYPRR, FAMILY, etc. are self promotion. They are there to promote himself to potential recruits. Nothing wrong with that as it does get his message out. But they are all about self promotion.
And Spoofin didn't say ONLY about himself, he said he does self promotion. Those are two different things, because he is promoting himself and the U of M is part of that.

Dear God man, even when I defend and compliment PJ it isn't enough for you. You really are whacko when it comes to your love for this guy.

All those videos on HYPRR, FAMILY, etc. are self promotion. They are there to promote himself to potential recruits. Nothing wrong with that as it does get his message out. But they are all about self promotion.
And Spoofin didn't say ONLY about himself, he said he does self promotion. Those are two different things, because he is promoting himself and the U of M is part of that.

He's talking about his teams culture. How is that self promotion?????????

Dear God man, even when I defend and compliment PJ it isn't enough for you. You really are whacko when it comes to your love for this guy.

Way to answer the question.

Oh, JB and GWG are going to stroke each other's hair on PJ talk. Shocking.

Oh, JB and GWG are going to stroke each other's hair on PJ talk. Shocking.

Sorry, I'm not like you or SON who will automatically dislike someone or their 'style' without meeting them, just because they think and act differently than I or you do.

While you and GBFan cry about PJ in every thread..

You mean like this post....

And this response to said post....

While you and GWG Worship him in every thread.

Oh yeah the now 'worship' talk. I forgot that supporting coach who hasn't coached a game yet and has done nothing but bring positivity to the University since being hired, is somehow 'worshiping him'.

Rubber & Glue. The cornerstone of most JB posts.

All I see is you crying in every thread about him. It's been 7 months it's time to get over it.

:cry:

Let me ask you this JB. Did the team come up with the slogans or did PJ?

What does that have to do with anything? Is coaching the team self promotion too? Calling plays is self promotion because the players didn't come up with it.

Top Bottom