All Things "Being P.J. Fleck" ESPNU Documentary Series Thread

One of those players was Justin Juenemann and according to Gopher Twitter the patient who awarded Justin his scholarship was Kyle Tanner who was under the CMU blanket. Everything came full circle today from the tshirt cannon to the hospital visit in the episode. Pretty cool!

When that segment started I was watching for Justin. Didn't realize the kid was the Kyle from the scholarship announcement though. Even cooler!

Guessing PJ intentionally announced it on Twitter today, knowing that stuff would be on the show tonight.

Did anyone notice the subtle Land O'Lakes butter product placement when they showed PJ and Heather making avacado toast? Smart endorsement for a Minnesota company that kick-started the big dollar contributions to the Athletes Village.

I caught in the replay of the first show right before tonight's new episode that it was sponsored by Land O'Lakes. Didn't notice the product placement tonight though.

Remember that "loop hole"...so clearly pj new exactly what he was doing(some were wondering)....so now we have a coach that is willing to bend the lines and is open about it ..check....very good at recruiting....check...kids are caring more about school...check..talent might not be there yet, but sure seems like its coming and the culture definitely seems where it needs to be....whats most amazing to me...is that as outspoken as this guy is, he hasn't seemed to really piss anyone off besides opposing coaches.....which isn't that his

When coach promised they'd be praying for those kids...eyes watered.....I'm not much of a religious guy, but i can read honesty and that was no bull shi*....there's something to be said about that

One last thing and I'm done...Fleck has their attention....ever seen a video where every eye isn't on him

Remember that "loop hole"...so clearly pj new exactly what he was doing(some were wondering)....so now we have a coach that is willing to bend the lines and is open about it ..check....very good at recruiting....check...kids are caring more about school...check..talent might not be there yet, but sure seems like its coming and the culture definitely seems where it needs to be....whats most amazing to me...is that as outspoken as this guy is, he hasn't seemed to really piss anyone off besides opposing coaches.....which isn't that his

When coach promised they'd be praying for those kids...eyes watered.....I'm not much of a religious guy, but i can read honesty and that was no bull shi*....there's something to be said about that

One last thing and I'm done...Fleck has their attention....ever seen a video where every eye isn't on him

First time here?

Remember that "loop hole"...so clearly pj new exactly what he was doing(some were wondering)....so now we have a coach that is willing to bend the lines and is open about it ..check....very good at recruiting....check...<b>kids are caring more about school...</b>check..talent might not be there yet, but sure seems like its coming and the culture definitely seems where it needs to be....whats most amazing to me...is that as outspoken as this guy is, he hasn't seemed to really piss anyone off besides opposing coaches.....which isn't that his

You must be trolling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where can we buy those Nike shoes he is wearing with the Minnesota logo?

What is PJ Fleck? he is a unique highly energetic indefatigable teacher, preacher, pitchman, and recruiter bar none. I see where kids and parents can get hooked once they drink his Kool-Aide.

Saving a kids life. He must have gotten that from Jerry Kill.

Where can we buy those Nike shoes he is wearing with the Minnesota logo?

What is PJ Fleck? he is a unique highly energetic indefatigable teacher, preacher, pitchman, and recruiter bar none. I see where kids and parents can get hooked once they drink his Kool-Aide.

Saving a kids life. He must have gotten that from Jerry Kill.

The shoes were custom made unfortunately

Dang! I bet they will sell like cup cakes if they offer them to fans.

PJ could easily be a politician.

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

Great second show, the producers are putting PJ in a very favorable light. This has to help recruiting.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

All Things &quot;Being P.J. Fleck&quot; ESPNU Documentary Series Thread

We have an elite coach. No other way to say it.

No one believes that more than PJ.

Just watched the first episode. I feel like PJ is that really hot girl you know is going to dump you in a year or two, but you just like showing her off so you swallow your pride and live with it.

Yes I caught that too!

I was waiting to see a loaf of Country Hearth bread on the counter too :)

I just can't believe you people.

Look, you don't have to Row the Boat, but stop shooting holes in the boat and stop dragging the boat anchors and let PJ sink or swim on his own merits. He's not just gonna swim, he's gonna fly.

I just can't believe you people.

Look, you don't have to Row the Boat, but stop shooting holes in the boat and stop dragging the boat anchors and let PJ sink or swim on his own merits. He's not just gonna swim, he's gonna fly.

Why on earth did you choose to quote that particular post?

No he's not. He's all about PJ

Raising awareness for my favorite university, lifting the spirits of kids who are sick, raising money for children's hospitals, getting donations for those less fortunate, improving the recruiting landscape and hopefully winning at a high level...I'm fine with him being all about himself then.

Raising awareness for my favorite university, lifting the spirits of kids who are sick, raising money for children's hospitals, getting donations for those less fortunate, improving the recruiting landscape and hopefully winning at a high level...I'm fine with him being all about himself then.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

YES!!!!!!

I'm thinking Ozzy&Ray's favorite words are: "Get off my lawn!!"

+1,000,000. Doing all those things makes you a real jerk in the eyes of some I guess.

No he's not. He's all about PJ

No kidding. Just look at the Justin Juenemann scholarship situation. It's only been Fleck on Sportscenter, The Today Show, etc.

No kidding. Just look at the Justin Juenemann scholarship situation. It's only been Fleck on Sportscenter, The Today Show, etc.

Fleck only gives scholarships to 3rd strings Kickers to bring attention to himself. The jerk store called, they are running out of PJ Fleck. :rolleyes:

Get out of the boat then.Believe me, you won't be missed.

He's being totally sarcastic.

Top Bottom