Great Title IX article

But it's a process and it was followed (sort of) so it's all good.

Dude fix your photobucket account or signature or something or other.

Victimization occurs one both sides. Those that actually have crimes committed against them, and those who are falsely accused.

It is such a McCarthyist draconian situation being anonymously accused and not being able to defend oneself.

Victimization occurs one both sides. Those that actually have crimes committed against them, and those who are falsely accused. It is such a McCarthyist draconian situation being anonymously accused and not being able to defend oneself.

How were the Gopher gang bangers being anonymously accused? All ten players received student disciplinary hearings in the presence of their female accuser.

How were the players not able to defend themselves? Four players won their appeals after the players received hearings in which they had the opportunity to challenge the evidence against them with the assistance of their attorneys.

The U's student disciplinary procedures look like "due process" to most people who actually understand what the term means. Many other schools have not provided their accused students with the due process protections that the U does.

How were the Gopher gang banger being anonymously accused? All ten players received student disciplinary hearings in the presence of their female accuser.

How were the players not able to defend themselves? Four players won their appeals after the players received hearings in which they had the opportunity to challenge the evidence against them with the assistance of their attorneys.

The U's student disciplinary procedures looks like "due process" to most people who actually understand what the term means.

Maybe the statement doesn't make sense because he's not talking about that situation dude....

But it's a process and it was followed (sort of) so it's all good.

They were cleared in the end so obviously due process was given. No worries - all cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were cleared in the end so obviously due process was given. No worries - all cool.

My hunch is Cruze has never been falsely accused of anything in his/her life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PROCESS WAS FOLLOWED!

fnJd4Rl.gif

One more thing. If they U and EOAA had not complied with legal due process requirements during the investigations, hearings, and appeals, the much threatened player lawsuits would have been initiated several months ago. We are still waiting for them.

How were the Gopher gang bangers being anonymously accused? All ten players received student disciplinary hearings in the presence of their female accuser.

The U's student disciplinary procedures look like "due process" to most people who actually understand what the term means. Many other schools have not provided their accused students with the due process protections that the U does.

I am talking about the Zoe Katz story.

One more thing. If they U and EOAA had not complied with legal due process requirements during the investigations, hearings, and appeals, the much threatened player lawsuits would have been initiated several months ago. We are still waiting for them.

You know that's not how it works. Stop repeating that nonsense. There are many reasons why they wouldn't have been initiated and I am not going to list them again.

I still can't decide if Cruze is just a meta troll bit or if he or she really believes what they're posting.

Top Bottom