Gopher Loyalty Program Starts Tomorrow

Do you mean our entrance out of the tunnel or after we've gotten into the feild. If the former, unfortunately we do the best we can. We have so little time to get everyone from the tunnels to the feild that it makes it hard to look nice. Plus it doesn't help when Spirit Squad misses their cute and doesn't run out.

Out of the tunnels, it's bad man. Rest of pregame is great, maybe take away half of the useless marching to form the gauntlet for the team at the end and add some time to the entrance.

Out of the tunnels, it's bad man. Rest of pregame is great, maybe take away half of the useless marching to form the gauntlet for the team at the end and add some time to the entrance.

Guantlet won't be changing any time soon so . . .

I have to believe tours of the athlete village will be made available to general public when it opens. I was hoping to pick that tomorrow though :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's too bad, very anti-climactic ending to the show, and so much of the drill is unnecessary.

Its fun for the band though, gotta do something to reward ourselves for 15 minutes of highstep marching!

My turn to pick.... over the left overs.... What is left is weird.

Custom calendar? Ski-U-Mah Magazine? I get that already.

Why even publicize this program and awesome benefits if so many receiving the hype over the program get squat?

Well that was disappointing. I don't think I even made all of my selections. I'm curious how many spots they had for the various items. I had hoped to get post-game on field for Wisconsin - but we'll all get down there when we get the axe back anyway :) Good luck to those that haven't selected yet.

Why even publicize this program and awesome benefits if so many receiving the hype over the program get squat?

Quick question, was watch the band practice still available? Curious to see how many people do that (I graduated this past spring so I won't be able to find out myself).

Quick question, was watch the band practice still available? Curious to see how many people do that (I graduated this past spring so I won't be able to find out myself).

I'll check ... after I figure out what is broke with the site at this point, it won't process my order :p

Sorry man, my order finally went through but I couldn't see if band practice was still available. IIRC want to say that one was open.... but i was kinda frustrated by the whole process so not sure I was paying enough attention.

Does Gopher Insider for a specific night mean you get tickets to that game?

What is Gopher Insider for a specific night? Does that mean I'll get a couple tickets for the game that night, or is it just some pregame thing with someone from the coaching staff? Did that for a hockey game vs. Michigan State, but would have no interest going to the Insider unless they're comping me a pair of tickets.

What is Gopher Insider for a specific night? Does that mean I'll get a couple tickets for the game that night, or is it just some pregame thing with someone from the coaching staff? Did that for a hockey game vs. Michigan State, but would have no interest going to the Insider unless they're comping me a pair of tickets.

None of it is explained well.

Poorly put together. I pick Friday.

Magazine, Calendar, Gopher Score points and Sports Pass. I am pretty sure those are unlimited so I'll get them.

Considered Running a 6k but realized I can't run a 6k

The stadium tours are all on Fridays.... because if you want to take your kids I guess you gotta take them out of school.

None of it is explained well.

Agree.

The "Insiders" with a specific date I was making an assumption I'd get a pair of tickets to the game, but now it sounds like that's not the case. Oh well, I'll get a Gopher calendar. Awesome benefit! (sarcasm)

Movie night is on the list.

I don't know why. They just had the event. The future event doesn't have a date (or even confirmation that it will happen). It wasn't heavily attended this year ... and lines for the bathroom and food were terrible.... and they ran out of some food...

Yay?

Did someone tell an intern to paste in benefits they provide just for filler?

I find this whole thing to be incredibly disappointing. It's certainly great if you are at the top (as to be expected probably) but I thought this would have more mass appeal to everyone else. I pretty much land right in the middle on my Gopher score rank like 6000 out of 13k and I'll probably be stuck with hanging out with Mark Coyle and face painting.

First year of this. Bound to be some glitches right? Next year can only get better.

7e3.jpg

I find this whole thing to be incredibly disappointing. It's certainly great if you are at the top (as to be expected probably) but I thought this would have more mass appeal to everyone else. I pretty much land right in the middle on my Gopher score rank like 6000 out of 13k and I'll probably be stuck with hanging out with Mark Coyle and face painting.

They had to know it was going to work this way if they thought about it for a second. Fans X selections would be pretty easy to balance against the number of quality options.

If they didn't know... is just math hard for them?

Maybe they just shuffled the existing benefits into a list and then created a selection process? If so wtf?

They had to know it was going to work this way if they thought about it for a second. Fans X selections would be pretty easy to balance against the number of quality options.

Maybe they just shuffled the existing benefits into a list and then created a selection process? If so wtf?

The bold wouldn't surprise me in the least. This is still the Gopher Athletic Department we are talking about even though we've made progress in a number of other areas. They maybe should've assigned point values to the benefits. Like you get 5 or 7 points. A calendar is 1 point. Athletes Village tour is 3 points or whatever. I don't know. I don't have a good idea for any of this. I'll just get a Gopher Sports pass as I usually make it to two or three baseball games and a wrestling meet a year.

I like the points idea e. Certainly some of the items have a greater value than others. I'd have spent all my selections on one decent item with more points.

I have yet to get any emails about the program. I know I am lower in the "Gopher score" rankings, even though I've owned multiple FB season tickets for 12 seasons...

What is the subject of the email or who sends it? I may need to search my inbox

My guess is that Coyle figured most folks would pick coffee with him so they had limited other options available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom