Gopher Loyalty Program Starts Tomorrow

Iceland12

Reaction score
Gopher Loyalty Program Starts August 7

It starts today correct?

Nope. Starts August 7.

i'll get back to you when i get the postcard in the mail in 4-5 weeks

I'm torn between Coffee with AD and the AD's tailgate...

Say hi to faux Mrs.Coyle for us.

No my bad. Doubt he's a contributor..

Coffee with me might be one of those difficult conversations...

Seriously though, I'd for sure do the band and danceline practice. Being in the tunnel would be fun as well.

Coffee with me might be one of those difficult conversations...

Seriously though, I'd for sure do the band and danceline practice. Being in the tunnel would be fun as well.

Being in the tunnel when the band runs out? Better be ready to run!

Gopher Loyalty Program

If memory serves, I believe the biggest donors are able to select benefits starting today. Just curious if anyone is up today and if you have seen a full list of benefits? It will be interesting to see what people choose.

If memory serves, I believe the biggest donors are able to select benefits starting today. Just curious if anyone is up today and if you have seen a full list of benefits? It will be interesting to see what people choose.

AD Tailgate

Tunnel Team

Movie Night

Gopher Insiders

TCF Bank Stadium Tours

Golf with John Carlson

Photos with Goldy

Skate with the Gophers

Ski-U-Mah Magazine

Field Access

Recruit for a Day

Attend Golden Goldy's (SOLD OUT)

Watch Band Practice

Custom Calendar

Griak VIP

Gopher Sport Pass

Upgrade Football Seats

Run a 6K

Spring Game Tailgate

Row with the Gophers

Merchandise Discounts

Coffee with the AD

Dance Team Practice

Clinic with Michele Redman

Watch Batting Practice

Athletes Village Tour

Ridder Ice Painting

Join Goldy's Kids Club

I get to pick on Wednesday - and there could be 11,000 rewards chosen before that. I may get stuck with coffee with the AD :(

Just registered for my benefits. Key items going fast...Wisconsin pre-game and Village tour. Be sure to read instructions first...selection was not intuitive, but was fine if you read the instructions.

Just registered for my benefits. Key items going fast...Wisconsin pre-game and Village tour. Be sure to read instructions first...selection was not intuitive, but was fine if you read the instructions.

Gopher Loyalty program.... rewarding loyalty..... unless we run out.

Coffee with the A.D. and A.D. tailgate still open. Though you do have to have Season Tickets to get them.

"AD Tailgate

Tunnel Team

Movie Night

Gopher Insiders

TCF Bank Stadium Tours

Golf with John Carlson

Photos with Goldy

Skate with the Gophers

Ski-U-Mah Magazine

Field Access

Recruit for a Day

Attend Golden Goldy's (SOLD OUT)

Watch Band Practice

Custom Calendar

Griak VIP

Gopher Sport Pass

Upgrade Football Seats

Run a 6K

Spring Game Tailgate

Row with the Gophers

Merchandise Discounts

Coffee with the AD

Dance Team Practice

Clinic with Michele Redman

Watch Batting Practice

Athletes Village Tour

Ridder Ice Painting

Join Goldy's Kids Club

Upgrade Gopher Score"

Congratulations! Thanks to our Gopher Loyalty Program, you get to customize your experience through selecting how you'd like to hang out with me, Mark Coyle! There is the "Walk on the Beach with the AD", "Help Clean my rain gutters, with me, the AD" and last but not least "Resetting the time on my VCR with me, the AD". Hope your excited about customizing your fan experience!

Sincerely, your AD,

Mark Coyle

:cool:

I love my 7 customized calendars. One for each day of the week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least there are a few items that might benefit you.

Discounts at overpriced Goldy's Locker Room, 25 Gopher score points (are these permanent? I'd assume so), A CALENDAR!!!

Gopher sports pass is cool as I enjoy wrestling...though I get free tickets already.

At least there are a few items that might benefit you.

Discounts at overpriced Goldy's Locker Room, 25 Gopher score points (are these permanent? I'd assume so), A CALENDAR!!!

Gopher sports pass is cool as I enjoy wrestling...though I get free tickets already.

They are permanent. I sent email for more info. I am saving the reply just in case.

Being in the tunnel when the band runs out? Better be ready to run!

Y'all ever going to fix those entry lines to be less of a cluster f? First impressions are everything...

Y'all ever going to fix those entry lines to be less of a cluster f? First impressions are everything...

Do you mean our entrance out of the tunnel or after we've gotten into the feild. If the former, unfortunately we do the best we can. We have so little time to get everyone from the tunnels to the feild that it makes it hard to look nice. Plus it doesn't help when Spirit Squad misses their cute and doesn't run out.

Congratulations! Thanks to our Gopher Loyalty Program, you get to customize your experience through selecting how you'd like to hang out with me, Mark Coyle! There is the "Walk on the Beach with the AD", "Help Clean my rain gutters, with me, the AD" and last but not least "Resetting the time on my VCR with me, the AD". Hope your excited about customizing your fan experience!

Sincerely, your AD,

Mark Coyle

:cool:

Well done. Based on some posters warm and fuzzies for MC, would the beach walk allow for holding hands?

The following are now SOLDOUT:

Golf with John Carlson

Photos with Goldy

Attend golden Goldys

Upgrade football seats

Clinic with Michelle Redman

Athletes Village tour

Top Bottom