Former Gopher Ralph Sampson III competes in Celebrity Family Feud vs Kareem's family

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Ralph Sampson vs. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

On Celebrity Family Feud. The Sampson family won. Ralph III was easily the best. He got the top available answer every time it came around to him. And he went second in fast money. Didn't have a bad answer. They had it locked after his first answer.

Ralph Sampson III doing the Gophers proud!!!

And lol......Ralph Sampson Senior's wife must be around two feet shorter than him. She's really short!

um...about your TV choices lol...actually you do make it sound interesting. :cool:

On the court, no contest.

Ralph Jr. was a good big man in college, and had a decent pro career.

Kareem is one of the 2 or 3 best big men of all time. And also fought Bruce Lee in a movie. And played Roger Murdock in "Airplane." That's a resume.

Kareem is one of the 2 or 3 best big men of all time. And also fought Bruce Lee in a movie. And played Roger Murdock in "Airplane." That's a resume.

When you look at Kareem's entire resume, from high school to college and through his NBA career, it's hard to argue that he's not the greatest basketball player who ever lived.

um...about your TV choices lol...actually you do make it sound interesting. :cool:

I turned the tv on yesterday evening and it was already on ABC (I was watching the NBA finals the previous night). Otherwise.....I would never be watching that. Just thought it was cool to see Ralph III again. And he was really sharp.

His best line (after the kid says he doesn't try):

"The hell I don't! LISTEN, KID! I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA. I'm out there busting my buns every night! Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes!"

Top Bottom