Finally, B1G Conference Schedules Announced: Gophers get Sparty at home

Hate to break it to you but as one of the few programs with a hockey team were going to be frequent guests at the Garden. I'm sure next time we will get a road game

I'm not sure what us having a hockey team has to do with this one off doubleheader at the Garden. There is zero evidence that we will be "frequent guests" at all.

I'm not sure what us having a hockey team has to do with this one off doubleheader at the Garden. There is zero evidence that we will be "frequent guests" at all.

It's an annual event where the big ten has a hoops and hockey game. We are one of the few big ten teams that have both, this is year three or four, so not a one off and quite frankly I'm surprised it's taken this long for us to have to do it. If it comforts you will probably play more in the hockey event due to numbers. You should probably educate yourself on the happenings of the league before popping off about something you don't like.

I think the B1G schedule seems reasonably balanced, tough to argue we got screwed with homes, aways, and two-plays (other than having to surrender the home game to New York, obviously).

It's an annual event where the big ten has a hoops and hockey game. We are one of the few big ten teams that have both, this is year three or four, so not a one off and quite frankly I'm surprised it's taken this long for us to have to do it. If it comforts you will probably play more in the hockey event due to numbers. You should probably educate yourself on the happenings of the league before popping off about something you don't like.

Popping off? Settle down there shooter.

You should probably consult with the spell check and grammar police if you're going to bring that level of snark to the board.

What's your preference for the 2 Big 10 games between Dec. 1-4?

I'd go with @ Nebraska and Northwestern at home.

Opponent you should handle on the road, followed by a quality opponent for the Big 10 home opener.

Opponent you should handle on the road, followed by a quality opponent for the Big 10 home opener.

I'd like to play @ Indiana or @ Wisconsin as I think both teams will be much improved later on in the season. As far as the home game, I think I would prefer to get Iowa out of the way early as well. They seem to play well in the Barn all the time. Also wouldn't mind opening up with Purdue either.

I don't see the advantage to having those games earlier in the season. Is there a coach whose teams typically are slow starters? That is who you might want to face in that spot. Fran McCaffery comes to mind as a possibility.

Anyone know an approximate date that single game seats go on sale? Couldn't find any info on Gopher ticket site.

Top Bottom