Reusse Takes Shot At Gopher Hole

Iceland12

Reaction score
If you love him, make sure that you make him happy by reacting and calling him names.:horse::horse::horse:

Patrick Reusse‏ @1500ESPN 1h1 hour ago:

Star Tribune's criticism of Fleck continues w/ Joe C.'s piece today. Why can't Gophers get a fair shake in local media, right Holers?

If you love him, make sure that you make him happy by reacting and calling him names.:horse::horse::horse:

Patrick Reusse‏ @1500ESPN 1h1 hour ago:

Star Tribune's criticism of Fleck continues w/ Joe C.'s piece today. Why can't Gophers get a fair shake in local media, right Holers?

Oh my, that little weeble is a scamp, isn't he?

I don't remember anyone saying the Strib was critical of fleck. Maybe Reusse, but not the paper as a whole. He's just making stuff up now.

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

I don't remember anyone saying the Strib was critical of fleck. Maybe Reusse, but not the paper as a whole. He's just making stuff up now.

I wouldn't say now. More like again. He likes to exaggerate things and has been for some time.

I wouldn't say now. More like again. He likes to exaggerate things and has been for some time.

I am surprised Trump hasn't appointed him to his cabinet! He would be perfect since he has all the qualities Trump possesses :rolleyes:

I can't wait to talk about cultural sustainability when I meet him. Let's see if he's man enough to back up his words of punching whoever says it or just being a lying blowhard

I can't wait to talk about cultural stability when I meet him. Let's see if he's man enough to back up his words of punching whoever says it or just being a lying blowhard

Sustainability. Get it right��

Uh - that's the joke. Reusse is saying (without directly criticizing a colleague) that the Strib article is a fluff piece on Fleck. And, for people (like some Gopher Holers) who complain that the Gophers don't get positive coverage in the local media, Reusse is pointing out that the Gophers - or at least Fleck, are getting more favorable coverage these days.

It's the old bit where you say the opposite of what you really mean. Like little kids on the playground, where you tease the girl you really like.

That's Reusse. He's also been having a lot of fun with Twins fans on the Garcia trade. It's what he does. If you don't like it, don't read his stuff or listen to him on the radio.

If people need this explained to them, we deserve anything Reusse says about us.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Reusse blocked me on twitter...

He's an old, skinny version of Meatsauce.

Uh - that's the joke. Reusse is saying (without directly criticizing a colleague) that the Strib article is a fluff piece on Fleck. And, for people (like some Gopher Holers) who complain that the Gophers don't get positive coverage in the local media, Reusse is pointing out that the Gophers - or at least Fleck, are getting more favorable coverage these days.

It's the old bit where you say the opposite of what you really mean. Like little kids on the playground, where you tease the girl you really like.

That's Reusse. He's also been having a lot of fun with Twins fans on the Garcia trade. It's what he does. If you don't like it, don't read his stuff or listen to him on the radio.

I get that he's saying it's a fluff piece (that's pretty obvious). The part that I'm arguing is that he's poking Gopher Holers for something I don't think really happens. I don't think people here complain (much) that the Strib doesn't give the Gophers enough coverage. They complain about Reusee, but not the Strib as a whole.

I think you completely misinterpreted my post. But thanks for the condescending reply that was completely offbase.

Don't feed the the bi### that eats, breathes, and shi7s sawdust. He's an angry old man.

So, Reusse will write things and thoughtful readers will determine he's making a point using a contrarian approach. Do have have that right SON? So when he talks about fat people getting picked on he means skinny people? Or when he says Holtz and Claeys were two of the best football minds to coach the Gophers he meant they were dumb ****s? It's so confusing. I guess you're right SON, not to read or listen to him is the best policy. By the way, he said he was a recovering alcoholic, I guess that lie can be put to bed SON.

Reusse, or Fat Pat as I call him, was probably picked on by jocks growing up. Job as a sports columnist is just his pathetic way of trying to get revenge on all the meanies that tortured him growing up.

So pathetic that a fat lazy person like Reusse is allowed to criticize ACTUAL athletes. He may know how to write, but he doesn't deserve to write about actual athletes, that aren't lazy fat people like he is.

Reusse, or Fat Pat as I call him, was probably picked on by jocks growing up. Job as a sports columnist is just his pathetic way of trying to get revenge on all the meanies that tortured him growing up.

So pathetic that a fat lazy person like Reusse is allowed to criticize ACTUAL athletes. He may know how to write, but he doesn't deserve to write about actual athletes, that aren't lazy fat people like he is.

:rolleyes:

Any chance Reusse is right about GHers and we don't want to see it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any chance Reusse is right about GHers and we don't want to see it?

Right how? What does Reusse say about GHers that we don't see?

None of us like him. How hard is that to figure out? Most of us think he is a FAT lazy POS, who doesn't deserve to criticize athletes who aren't LAZY FAT losers like he is.

It's pretty simple, actually.

Right how? What does Reusse say about GHers that we don't see?

None of us like him. How hard is that to figure out? Most of us think he is a FAT lazy POS, who doesn't deserve to criticize athletes who aren't LAZY FAT losers like he is.

It's pretty simple, actually.

Yes, few people like someone who takes shots at them. Few consider he may be right. Maybe we are just a bunch of whiners.

Yes, few people like someone who takes shots at them. Few consider he may be right. Maybe we are just a bunch of whiners.

And maybe he is fat lazy loser who lashes out against people he thinks represent the people who picked on him during high school, for being fat and lazy???

The fat lazy POS can take shots at me, all he wants, I don't diss him for taking shots at me, hell, I'll go toe to toe with that loser any and every day of the week. Physically or mentally. He's a lazy fat loser. So he found someone to pay him to be a POS, good for him????? OMG, the guy probably couldn't get laid without paying for it if he hung out at a blind woman's convention. They'd hug him and figure out he's fat, and they'd touch his face and figure out he's ugly, too. And they'd listen to that voice of his, and figure out he's just a loser.

The fat lazy POS can take shots at me, all he wants, I don't diss him for taking shots at me, hell, I'll go toe to toe with that loser any and every day of the week. Physically or mentally. He's a lazy fat loser. So he found someone to pay him to be a POS, good for him????? OMG, the guy probably couldn't get laid without paying for it if he hung out at a blind woman's convention. They'd hug him and figure out he's fat, and they'd touch his face and figure out he's ugly, too. And they'd listen to that voice of his, and figure out he's just a loser.

Maybe. . .just maybe. . .he gives these little digs to Gopherhole because of these kinds of reactions?

And maybe he is fat lazy loser who lashes out against people he thinks represent the people who picked on him during high school, for being fat and lazy???

Is it righteous to hate people so much for being fat?

I don't like Reusse.

I stopped reading his writings.

Problem solved.

Is it OK to be whiners as long as we are right, which we obviously are ? :cool:

Anybody know if the cross section of people who don't like fleck's style match up with those that like Reusse's style? It is got to be close if not a perfect overlap.

Is it OK to be whiners as long as we are right, which we obviously are ? :cool:

Of course. My whole life is based on that idea.

Top Bottom