Jack York commits

Interesting offer list. Obviously a pretty smart kid with all the Ivy League offers and also an offer from Army.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

I guess there’s one of the needed scholarships

I'm not reading much into this until something official is

York was on the depth chart for most/all of the games last year as a RS Fr. This to me indicates that Andries is starting at LT - meaning that York sees two fellow sophomores starting ahead of him for the next 3 years.

York was on the depth chart for most/all of the games last year as a RS Fr. This to me indicates that Andries is starting at LT - meaning that York sees two fellow sophomores starting ahead of him for the next 3 years.

York was a true freshman last season.

I will say, out loud, that kids getting in trouble and/or transferring out has been at a refreshingly low level this season and those that have decided to go, appear to be in those age-old situations where they would likely be struggling for playing time.

Hopefully saying this will not be a curse - like when I turn on Gopher basketball. I was out Sunday night with friends and happened upon the Gopher basketball in the second half, as they were up 7 points at the time. I have often stated that things tend to go south any time I turn on Gopher Basketball after it is already in progress. I told my friends "Watch, Rutgers is about to go on a 10-0 run." Well, it wasn't 10-0 but it was a 7-0 run and the game did slip away from that point forward.

It was Dick Sargent and Dick York. Always thought it was strange they switched Dicks on Elizabeth midstream like that.

Fully aware, just having a little fun with the names. As are you, obviously. :)

It was Dick Sargent and Dick York. Always thought it was strange they switched Dicks on Elizabeth midstream like that.

Well at least it wasn't both Dick's at the same time.

The fatboy says he rarely makes mistakes and he owns up to them when he does. We'll see....

I don't know who fatboy is, but I made a mistake. I will wear a hair shirt for the next week to make penance to the great millionaire.

Not to mention Faalele and Dunlap likely anchoring the right side for the next 2-3 years (depending if leave early).

Good "problems" to have.

I was curious if Jack was playing at SFA, but it no longer appears on their 2019 roster. Seems like both he and Grant Norton are no longer in football.

Top Bottom