Good Tailgating Lots

Big Gopher

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm going to the Opener vs. Buffalo and wondering what are some good lots for tailgating? Thanks for any suggestions!

SkiUMah!

Big Gopher

I'm going to the opener as well. I'd like to get any suggestions.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I like the River Flats, personally

I have been in 37 since day one. They all seem to be good. Flats are nice, except for the walk to and from the game.

Don't the lots open only a couple hours before kickoff on the opener as folks who work on campus park there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Victory lot is where I've always gone

Any of the lots east of the stadium/light rail are great. Just walk through and make some friends. Highly recommend catching the marching band for its plaza show over in front of Mariucci...starts about an hour and twenty before kick off.

Any of the lots east of the stadium/light rail are great. Just walk through and make some friends. Highly recommend catching the marching band for its plaza show over in front of 3M arena at Mariucci...starts about an hour and twenty before kick off.

Fixed it for ya.

Coming in from out of town, land at 330pm should we just head to the stadium area to take in pregame activities?

Coming in from out of town, land at 330pm should we just head to the stadium area to take in pregame activities?

I would say yes...are you staying over by the stadium?

Top Bottom