Video: P.J. Fleck Reads Mean Tweets

He is promoting GOpher Football all the time, and he is quite colorful.

I like it.

They need MORE! This is my favorite thing on Kimmel, and now on BTN!

If anyone says a bad thing about PJ around me I will dress them down with a verbal montage of unpleasantries. My guess is most of these tweets are from people who take the garbage out once a month just because it gets in their way.

That was pretty good.
This is the side of PJF that I like. He is very pleasant and seems really genuine. More spontaneous than when he is reciting his stuff on RTB, HYPRR, FAMILY and the like. His enthusiasm is infectious. Sometimes it is a little much, but moments like these show a "better" side to him in my opinion.

+1 for PJ for being able to joke about himself.

Not the funniest "Mean Tweets" bit, but he didn't have much to work with.

Just hard not to like the guy.

If anyone says a bad thing about PJ around me I will dress them down with a verbal montage of unpleasantries. My guess is most of these tweets are from people who take the garbage out once a month just because it gets in their way.
LOL, Dr Doolittle, go dress down those campers coming off the lake! [emoji199]

That was pretty good.
This is the side of PJF that I like. He is very pleasant and seems really genuine. More spontaneous than when he is reciting his stuff on RTB, HYPRR, FAMILY and the like. His enthusiasm is infectious. Sometimes it is a little much, but moments like these show a "better" side to him in my opinion.

+1

Love that he's willing to laugh at himself (which he must be to wear that plaid sport coat! He looked like Bobby Knight in 1970.

Not the funniest "Mean Tweets" bit, but he didn't have much to work with.

Just hard not to like the guy.

Yeah, the mean tweets on Kimmel are usually dirtier and edgier. BTN can't really go that route.

I like that he can joke about himself and I like the promotion, but it wasn't really funny.

Do you honestly think that there are a lot of people on Gopherhole who don't think PJ Fleck was a good hire?

Forget about people who think Claeys got railroaded or dislike Coyle. Those are really separate issues.

Top Bottom