DeLaSalle SG Gabe Kalscheur Commits to the Gophers

Duke, Kentucky and Kansas are still waiting on the 5* players to commit. No way we finish even in the top 4.

I would guess there are 15 -20 top 50 players that have yet to commit from the class. So yes, a lot of movement ahead in the recruiting rankings but id rather be 4 than 40 right now.

per KSTP:

<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen src="http://w3.cdn.anvato.net/player/prod/anvload.html?key=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" width ="640" height="360"></iframe>

Go Gophers!!

There are 18 5* players on ESPN's list who have yet to commit. Any school which hauls in 2-3 of them will pass the Gophers in the rankings.

There are 18 5* players on ESPN's list who have yet to commit. Any school which hauls in 2-3 of them will pass the Gophers in the rankings.

As we don't currently have any 5* players, any school who has more than one recruit and has one 5* (or gets one or more 5*) will pass the gophers.

per KSTP:

<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen src="http://w3.cdn.anvato.net/player/prod/anvload.html?key=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" width ="640" height="360"></iframe>

Go Gophers!!

Peer Pressure for Tre!! Go Get him boys!!

Peer Pressure for Tre!! Go Get him boys!!

Odds are we are probably still a longshot to land Tre but have to think that any chance we do have is greatly enhanced by his buddies choosing to come here. Even if we don't land Tre, really impressed with this trio and should be a lot of fun to see what they do when they get on campus in 2018. Just great to see the program moving in the right direction and hopefully last year was just the beginning of a long run of success for men's basketball.

Just watched some highlights of Gabe. Looks legit. Has a really good shooting stroke. Being a good defender is a plus. Surprised his offer list isn't great. Did other schools just figure he was going to the Gophers?

Duke, Kentucky and Kansas are still waiting on the 5* players to commit. No way we finish even in the top 4.

Yeah, you are right. I guess I was thinking that Tre signing up soon, could get them to #1 temporily, and in my excitement about that possibility I got lazy brained and forgot to allow myself to be realistic about how other teams finishing out their recruiting will affect everything. And when I checked this morning, and saw what the 4 teams ahead of us have, even if Tre signed up today I don't think we'd move to #1.

Someone else predicted a Tre signing would put us at around #10, which would be very nice, a Top 10 recruiting class, brand spanking new facilities, and what could be one of our best seasons ever, that counts in all the record books at least. And Pitino proving he can close the borders as well, all bode very well for the direction of the program and should allow RP to continue to improve his recruiting results overall. So as long as RP or his players don't shoot themselves in the foot, literally or figuratively, the Barn should be packed and harder for opponents to win there and the wins should start to pile up, and hopefully a Big Ten Title or 2 or 3 or..., not to mention a chance to finally get to the Final Four and compete for a Natl Title.

Get him off the team. Unacceptable.

Thought I saw a video of the Twin Cities Pro-Am when Curry was playing and he had gotten rid of his dreads/hair....maybe I am terribly mistaken.

Thought I saw a video of the Twin Cities Pro-Am when Curry was playing and he had gotten rid of his dreads/hair....maybe I am terribly mistaken.

It's sad, but true. The gang has decided to go All Business this year. No more hairnanigans. We're here to TCB.

It's sad, but true. The gang has decided to go All Business this year. No more hairnanigans. We're here to TCB.

Very nice class, 1 to go! Love the enthusiasm by the home boys.

Top Bottom