Q&A: Winston DeLattiboudere

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per GopherSports:

GS: What would you do if you won a million dollars today?

WD: If I won a million dollars today, I would put a portion of it away to pay for both of my brothers’ college educations, send money to my family in Jamaica and donate it to youth football teams throughout the state of Maryland so they could buy top of the line helmets and other equipment for the next generation of ball players coming out of the state.

GS: One thing you could not live without?

WD: I couldn’t live without my music. Some days I feel like my life is a movie. Crazy things happen to me that I feel like don’t happen to many other people, so what's a movie without a soundtrack? Right?

GS: What teammate/coach would you choose to partner up with in the Hunger Games? Why?

WD: I’d have to go with Cody Poock because I know he knows a lot more than me when it comes to the wilderness. That man comes to the complex looking like he wouldn’t even be surprised if he got picked for the Hunger Games on any given day. He just looks prepared.

GS: Who on the team has the best dance moves?

WD: This one's tough. It would either have to be Zo Creighton aka Zo Boogie or Rashad Still aka Rashad Still. However, there is one song that nobody can dance to better than Kobe McCrary.

http://www.gophersports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/072017aam.html

Go Gophers!!

"Rashad Still aka Rashad Still" - classic.

Top Bottom