GH Podcast: Rapid Fire — Daniel House breaks down 25 more Gophers football players

I listened to this while I was on the treadmill today - made the time (and torture!) go by quickly. As always, great work and information. Keep up the good work; content of the sort you provide is a rare find. You're going places.

I listened to this while I was on the treadmill today - made the time (and torture!) go by quickly. As always, great work and information. Keep up the good work; content of the sort you provide is a rare find. You're going places.

+1. So good. Best Gopher podcast around and it keeps getting better.

+1. So good. Best Gopher podcast around and it keeps getting better.

Thank you!!! After Daniel analyzed the 1st 25 players, the biggest complaint we got was "what about XXXX and XXXX" so got into thise 25 more:

Demry Croft

Conor Rhoda

Thomas Barber

Shannon Brooks

Eric Carter

Jonathan Celestin

Ben Davis

Winston DeLattiboudere

Clay Geary

Justus Harris

Blake Cashman

Melvin Holland Jr.

Brandon Lingen

Duke McGhee

Cody Poock

Nate Umlor

Harry Van Dyne

Garrison Wright

Jared Weyler

Coney Durr

Trenton Guthrie

Conner Olson

John Michael Schmitz

Tyler Johnson

Demetrius Douglas

Thanks for listening! I'm glad you enjoyed listening and appreciate the kind words. Great to know my content is great for workouts!

Top Bottom