Gophers currently in the NFL

I thought Peter Mortell would maybe be hopping around the NFL still, so I had to look him up. He is not on any roster right now, but looking at his twitter again gave me a good laugh..."NFL Free Agent Punter/QB."

One of the more memorable characters from the football team in the last decade or so.

I thought Peter Mortell would maybe be hopping around the NFL still, so I had to look him up. He is not on any roster right now, but looking at his twitter again gave me a good laugh..."NFL Free Agent Punter/QB."

One of the more memorable characters from the football team in the last decade or so.

For sure! An interesting guy on and off the field. He is fun to follow on twitter. He still gives out the holder of the year award.

http://www.hotyfoundation.com/

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Was looking for this thread the other day. Cleveland letting Joe Hayden go was in part because of the improvement of BBC and he will get a larger role on that team this year.

I didn't see this coming.

Sorry but three years on the practice squad does not scream bright future. Perhaps Doogie meant either in coaching or outside of football

Top Bottom