Mitch Leidner - Minnesota Vikings

Briean Boddy-Calhoun - Cleveland Browns

Jonah Persig - Tennessee Titans

Jack Lynn - Atlanta Falcons

Damarius Travis - New England Patriots

K J Maye - New England Patriots

Thanks WFGF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm surprised that David Cobb hasn't caught on anywhere.

I'm surprised that David Cobb hasn't caught on anywhere.

Yeah, sounds like past is prologue. He sat here due to attitude issues and by the sound of it he had a 10 cent head in the NFL. That, and injury issues see to have torpedoed him.

I haven't done this in awhile. I count 14.

Eric Decker - Tennessee Titans

Ra'Shede Hageman - Atlanta Falcons

Maxx Williams - Baltimore Ravens

Damien Willson - Dallas Cowboys

De'vondre Campbell - Atlanta Falcons

Eric Murray - KC Chiefs

Jalen Myrick - Jacksonville Jaguars

Marcus Sherels - Minnesota Vikings

Marquis Gray - Miami Dolphins

Issac Fruechte - Minnesota Vikings

Briean Boddy-Calhoun - Cleveland Browns

Hendrick Epke - Chicago Bears

Jonah Persig - Tennessee Titans

Damarius Travis - New England Patriots

Jack Lynn is currently on Falcons roster per linked

http://www.mndaily.com/article/2017/06/lynn-signs-contract-with-atlanta-falcons

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yeah, sounds like past is prologue. He sat here due to attitude issues and by the sound of it he had a 10 cent head in the NFL. That, and injury issues see to have torpedoed him.

What's a ten cent head?

What's a ten cent head?

What's a 10-cent head? I think it comes from the movie Bull Durham. The Kevin Costner character is trying to mentor this rustic played by Tim Robbins. Costner refers to him as a kid who has "a million dollar arm but a 10 cent head".

What's a 10-cent head? I think it comes from the movie Bull Durham. The Kevin Costner character is trying to mentor this rustic played by Tim Robbins. Costner refers to him as a kid who has "a million dollar arm but a 10 cent head".

So all he needs to do is wear a womens garter belt under his uniform and he'll be a star. Seems like an easy enough fix.

I may have been a little harsh with that comment but there were rumblings Cobb had more than enough talent but the coaches wouldn't play him until his Jr. Year for other reasons. If somebody recalls the actual reasons please inform.

Ten cent head...so many. Jeff George. Most impressive arm I've seen in person. Ridiculous talent. Ten cent head. Ryan Leaf. We could go on a long time.

I may have been a little harsh with that comment but there were rumblings Cobb had more than enough talent but the coaches wouldn't play him until his Jr. Year for other reasons. If somebody recalls the actual reasons please inform.

Ten cent head...so many. Jeff George. Most impressive arm I've seen in person. Ridiculous talent. Ten cent head. Ryan Leaf. We could go on a long time.

The word was that Kill wouldn't play Cobb until he committed to pass blocking.

Cedric Thompson is currently on the Bengals roster.

So all he needs to do is wear a womens garter belt under his uniform and he'll be a star. Seems like an easy enough fix.

Don't forget he needs to breath through his eyelids

16. I feel optimistic that we will have double digits (10+) gophers in the nfl after rosters are cut down to 53

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I still like to count Tramaine Brock as one of ours, we just weren't swinging an academic scandal at the time so he flunked out.

I still like to count Tramaine Brock as one of ours, we just weren't swinging an academic scandal at the time so he flunked out.

I know what you mean. I only don't list him because NFL goes by last school attended. He is still "One of us" though :)

The word was that Kill wouldn't play Cobb until he committed to pass blocking.

I seem to recall that he fumbled (at least once and maybe a couple of times) early in his career and that probably dropped him on the depth chart. I remember the pass blocking comments as well.

Top Bottom