New season ticket holder questions

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
I finally committed to being a Gopher hoops season ticket holder. I know I can get tickets cheaper for a lot of games online/elsewhere but figured I'd support the school and bump up my gopher score ;)

I think I am in 120, Row 22, Seats 7/8. I'll be the guy in Maroon and Gold at games.

Anyway, few questions I have (so far)

Is there a pre-game meeting area for ticket holders? I know there are plenty of bars I frequent in Dinkytown but wasn't sure if there was a designated area.

Is anyone involved with the Golden Dunkers?

Thanks,
UAU43

You will like those seats. I am in 102...same end of arena but other side of the hoop. welcome aboard!!

Dunkers...

Dunkers meet before about 3/4 of the games upstairs in the Pavillion, depending on availability of the room. Go to Goldendunkers.com for all the info. We would love to have you.

I meet with the Golden Drunkers at The Library before each and every game. Maybe see you there.

Thanks, I'd like to join the Golden Dunkers. Will check it out.

I also committed to making the jump and becoming a first time hoops season ticket holder. I'm stopping by Williams next week to take a walk through and look at different options but thought I would pick your brain and see what everyone's opinion is.

-Preference to being towards the top of the 100 level or the first couple rows of chair back seating in the 200 level (both on the end/corners)?
-Any perks, if any, to being a season ticket holder that I may not be aware of?

I appreciate any suggestions and look forward to meeting some of you this winter.

Ski-U-Mah

great seeing new season ticket holders. pitino is going to get the barn rocking!

I've been in row 1 or row 2, second deck in 202 for the last few years. You get a great view of the game and can keep an eye on the bench and pitino.

Could use a few more season ticket holders in that area though as you never know what type of "fan" is going to be sitting behind you from game to game.

Not sure there is much in terms of benefits to being a season ticket holder, besides knowing you'll have a seat for each game and where you'll be sitting is locked down. So ease of mind is a perk.

You do get gopher score points, which gives you priority in spending more money (seat upgrade and NCAA tourney ticket purchasing).

From a value standpoint, the last 2 years you could have probably saved money by buying per game on the resale market, I'd hope that would change this year though.

I also committed to making the jump and becoming a first time hoops season ticket holder. I'm stopping by Williams next week to take a walk through and look at different options but thought I would pick your brain and see what everyone's opinion is.

-Preference to being towards the top of the 100 level or the first couple rows of chair back seating in the 200 level (both on the end/corners)?
-Any perks, if any, to being a season ticket holder that I may not be aware of?

I appreciate any suggestions and look forward to meeting some of you this winter.

Ski-U-Mah

I'm section 201 Row 1 and I love the ability to be almost on top of the action and see the plays play out. Family members have tickets in 101 (I believe?) row 8 and, with the elevated floor, it's almost as though they have to look through the players. Regardless of location, you cannot go wrong with season tickets and you'll begin to recognize the people around you that are at every game. Welcome to the family.

Top Bottom