Fab 4

gopherhoopsguy

Reaction score
I am starting to think this is not out of the question anymore. Can u imagine how this state would be going crazy! 4 very high end Minnesota talent landing at the U! Let's go Tre and Gabe!

I am starting to think this is not out of the question anymore. Can u imagine how this state would be going crazy! 4 very high end Minnesota talent landing at the U! Let's go Tre and Gabe!

The energy around MN college basketball would eclpse anything we've seen in more than 20 years. Home town proud!

I could see it happening! These guys all play with each other and know each others skills. They definitely could all play for the Gophers with Amir!

When was the last time Minnesota rolled out a home grown starting 5 of all Minnesota kids? Ever?

I could see it happening! These guys all play with each other and know each others skills. They definitely could all play for the Gophers with Amir!

When was the last time Minnesota rolled out a home grown starting 5 of all Minnesota kids? Ever?

This would likely be a year or 2 off. Hard to expect Gabe to jump ahead of McBrayer in year 1 and hard to think Curry/Murphy wouldn't start over Orturu/Thomas in years 1 and 2 (for Thomas).

Now even if Tre doesn't come here we potentially have a very good point guard (Washington) already and that's why I won't worry about the team not being as good without Tre.

And should we come up with a new name so it doesn't look like we're copying Michigan? Say the Pulley 4 or something else to go by?

Yes, They wouldn't start together. Unless Pitino did it in non-conference just for the publicity!

Top Bottom