CBS Sports Updates College Wins Over/Under - 44 Days Before the Opener

Iceland12

Reaction score
Here's the updated list. Posted 3 hours ago. Seems like 7.5 is gonna be the pre-season spot.

College football is less than two months away, but the win totals game is up and rolling for fans looking to make predictions for the 2017 season. We saw the first set of lines released last month, and this week a full 130-team reset comes to us via the good people at Bovada (@BovadaLV).

For those uninitiated on "prices," minus-odds of -120 mean you'd have to wager $120 to win $100, while plus-odds (+120) means wagering $100 would win you $120. An "EVEN" price would result in a $100 payout for a $100 wager.

Check out the full 130-team list below.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...-for-all-130-fbs-teams-released-by-las-vegas/

Big Ten

Ohio State: 10.5 (Over -150, Under +120)
Wisconsin: 9.5 (Over -150, Under +120)
Penn State: 9.5 (Over -130, Under EVEN)
Michigan: 9 (Over -180, Under +150)
Northwestern: 8 (Over -130, Under EVEN)
Minnesota: 7.5 (Over +120, Under -150)
Iowa: 6.5 (Over -140, Under +110)
Nebraska: 7 (Over -130, Under EVEN)
Indiana: 6 (Over -130, Under EVEN)
Michigan State: 6.5 (Over +160, Under -200)
Illinois: 3.5 (Over +105, Under -135)
Maryland: 3.5 (Over -130, Under EVEN)
Rutgers: 3 (Over -135, Under +105)
Purdue: 2.5 (Over -135, Under +105)

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...-for-all-130-fbs-teams-released-by-las-vegas/

Are these win totals inclusive of bowl, conference title, and/or playoff games? Or just the regularly scheduled 12 games?

I like Minnesota over 7.5 at +120, and MSU over 6.5 at +160. Nebraska (7) and Iowa (6.5) feel low. Purdue only needs to win 3 to cash, which seems like it would happen with Ohio U, Rutgers, Illinois, and Indiana on the schedule.

Are these win totals inclusive of bowl, conference title, and/or playoff games? Or just the regularly scheduled 12 games?

I like Minnesota over 7.5 at +120, and MSU over 6.5 at +160. Nebraska (7) and Iowa (6.5) feel low. Purdue only needs to win 3 to cash, which seems like it would happen with Ohio U, Rutgers, Illinois, and Indiana on the schedule.

Pretty sure it's only based on regular season schedule.

Pretty sure it's only based on regular season schedule.

I can't agree with you. I am absolutely positive that is the case. None of this weak I am pretty sure crap from me.:rolleyes:

They are based on regular season games only. Despite how it feels sometimes, many teams don't get into Bowl or post season games.

I can't agree with you. I am absolutely positive that is the case. None of this weak I am pretty sure crap from me.:rolleyes:

I had to read that twice to understand what you meant, haha

I had to read that twice to understand what you meant, haha

You did better than I did. I had to read it three times later to figure out what I was trying to say. I probably should have said something like I found your statement to be weak and embarrassing. Since your statement was absolutely just say it like you know it is true! This is the GopherHole! We don't say "I'm pretty sure"....:rolleyes::banghead:

Top Bottom