Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    Why don't you two get a room (am I doing that right jake?)
    Absolutely, if we have gone back-and-forth for 5 pages of drivel nobody else cares about every week for the last 9 years, yep. Also, BB is a complete tool - I honestly have no idea why you waste any brain function on him.

Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
    Black lives matter...

It will be interesting to see the response to the killing of a white woman.
    The first look seems like there are a lot of questions to be answered. It looks like another senseless murder by police. I'll grab the popcorn, you grab the beer...
    How Christian, Tiny.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    How Christian, Tiny.
    LOL

Getting some information on this one:

Pretty weird and sketchy though so honestly I'm taking this with a grain of salt.

Somali policeman shot the woman from inside his vehicle as the woman approached. Allegedly that's why the body cam wasn't on; he hadn't left the car.

Take it for what you will I guess. Not sure what threat she would have posed unless she was carrying a gun.

5. Default

For Christ's sake, what next
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

Per Lou Ragusse Kare11 twitter:

Confirmed through police sources the MPD officer who killed Justine Damond is Mohamed Noor, who joined the force in March 2015.
    We'll see where this goes I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post
    Absolutely, if we have gone back-and-forth for 5 pages of drivel nobody else cares about every week for the last 9 years, yep. Also, BB is a complete tool - I honestly have no idea why you waste any brain function on him.
    But Burner!

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    How Christian, Tiny.
    Mocking Christianity again I see. You can never resist.

Hopefully sporty understands my attempt at humor to point out that any killing is sad. I think this is a great opportunity for Black Lives Matter to step up and unify with a bigger cause. Walk arm-in-arm and call for justice.
    If nothing else, I will get this board discussing how social justice advocates ought to respond.

Sorry to offend. Not sorry to rile up conversation.
    I understood and saw no problem with your humor. BLM? They are more concerned with being victims than solving the issue. The focus should be on police unjustifiably shooting people...regardless of the skin color of the person shot or the cop doing the shooting. I get there is a higher propensity for this to happen to certain demographics but I also understand that the issue has a significantly better chance to be resolved by NOT separating it by race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    I understood and saw no problem with your humor. BLM? They are more concerned with being victims than solving the issue. The focus should be on police unjustifiably shooting people...regardless of the skin color of the person shot or the cop doing the shooting. I get there is a higher propensity for this to happen to certain demographics but I also understand that the issue has a significantly better chance to be resolved by NOT separating it by race.

Great post, Sport. Good job taking the high road.

Holy Sh!t:

https://twitter.com/LouRaguse

This guy shot across his partner from inside the car. Neither one had left the vehicle.

Hopefully sporty understands my attempt at humor to point out that any killing is sad. I think this is a great opportunity for Black Lives Matter to step up and unify with a bigger cause. Walk arm-in-arm and call for justice.
    If nothing else, I will get this board discussing how social justice advocates ought to respond.

Sorry to offend. Not sorry to rile up conversation.
    You didn't apologize, tiny.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post
    Then your apology is useless. Your apology to BG is also insincere. "If you offended him" is not the point. Your post was jackassian, whether anyone was offended or not. I wasn't offended. I just thought it was a really stupid post that clearly would offend many people. It was an attempt at humor that completely fell flat. Own it.
    Take your own advice about owning jackassian posts wad.

Exactly.

It sounds like the police had all the equipment available to be transparent, but they chose not to use the technology. That alone is worth investigating. These police officers should be reprimanded for their lack of protocol.

Next there needs to be an investigation into what happened that a person who called the police ends up killed by the police. Something doesn't add up.
    Just as with Philando Castile, it seems that the police committed murder.

This case has less evidence. I doubt it ever goes to trial.

this was my immediate reaction. I do think there is a problem with in particular the militarization of our police. When BLM makes it about racist cops, even though I'm sure it exists, they aren't generating any supporters except hate whitey progs. For example the philandro castile was about racism even though the cop was a POC, it still apparently showed white privilege, I just immediately tune out, even though I watched the video and thought it was outrageous.