Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 136 to 147 of 147
  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post

    Theirs plenty of info out there; it's just not what you want to hear,

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No there isn't. There is barely anything out there. In fact it is astonishing there isn't more info available in this day and age.
    Who hates iowa?


  2. Default Another questionable shooting by local police

    Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    No there isn't. There is barely anything out there. In fact it is astonishing there isn't more info available in this day and age.
    My man, the only thing we DON'T is why Officer Noor shot Damond and that's because he's not talking. We know Damond called 911, we know Officers Noor and Harrity entered the alley between Xerxes and Washburn from W 50th Ave, we know that according to Harrity as they neared 51st Ave they heard a loud sound. We know that Damond in her pajamas approached the squad car on the drivers (Harrity) side. We know that Noor reached across his partner and shot Damond. We know that they administered CPR. We know that the cops did activate their body cams, We know that the police camera was pointing forward and did not capture the shooting. We know that Harrity has not accused Damond of doing anything illegal or threatening. We know that Harrity has chosen to remain silent. We know that the Police Chief was unavailable on vacation in Colorado and chose not immediately return when she did find out. We know that while on vacation she was blogging about said vacation. We know she was going to be fired if she didn't resign because of it.
    Most of all........we know that you don't read the newspaper where all of this information was readily available last week. I do so please don't tell me what I know or don't know.

    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-1...ooting/8718478



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  3. Default

    According to the BCA’s preliminary investigation, “officers Harrity and Noor responded to a 911 call from a woman now identified as Ruszczyk of a possible assault near her residence just after 11:30 p.m. Saturday. Officer Harrity was driving. Officer Noor was in the passenger seat. The officers drove south through the alley between Washburn and Xerxes avenues toward West 51st Street in search of a suspect. All squad lights were off.”

    As they reached West 51st Street, continued BCA, “Officer Harrity indicated that he was startled by a loud sound near the squad. Immediately afterward Ruszczyk approached the driver’s side window of the squad. Harrity indicated that Officer Noor discharged his weapon, striking Ruszczyk through the open driver’s side window. The officers immediately exited the squad and provided medical attention until medical personnel arrived. Ruszczyk was pronounced dead at the scene. Both officers have been placed on standard administrative leave.”

    Officer Harrity told investigators “that the officers saw an 18-25 year old white male who was bicycling eastbound on West 51st Street immediately before the shooting. This individual stopped at the scene and watched as the officers provided medical assistance to Ruszczyk. BCA agents would like to speak with this person, and anyone else who may have witnessed the incident. These individuals are asked to contact the BCA at 651-793-7000.”


    Crime scene personnel recovered a cell phone near the victim, BCA reported, adding, “No weapons were recovered.”

    “Body cameras were not turned on until after the shooting incident. The squad camera was not turned on. Investigators are aware of no video or audio of the shooting. The BCA’s investigation does not determine whether a law enforcement agency policy was violated. That would be reviewed through the agency’s internal affairs process,” continued the BCA.

    Dispatch audio shows that there was a report of a female “behind the building.” Then, a report of “shots fired” and “one down.” The audio references that the sound of what may have been aerial fireworks in the area was also heard.

    Justine’s soon-to-be stepson said in a video posted online that she heard a noise.

    “She called police after hearing a disturbance in the alley and went out to investigate when she was shot,” reported Sydney Morning Herald.

    Harrity was allegedly “stunned” when Noor opened fire, KARE11 reported through a source.

    Noor’s attorney released a statement to the news media. It said that Noor came to the United States “at a young age” and that police work is a calling to him:

    http://heavy.com/news/2017/07/justin...cee-minnesota/



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  4. #139

    Default

    Show me the video. Pictures don't lie. People lie.
    Kingdom Warriors

  5. #140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    Show me the video. Pictures don't lie. People lie.
    That's the problem. there is no video. the officers did not have their body cameras turned on at the time of the shooting, and the dashboard cam was facing forward and did not show the woman being shot. Supposedly, there is a guy who was riding a bicycle and captured the aftermath on video - but just footage of the officers giving the woman CPR.

    So, unless some mystery video surfaces, the only living witnesses to the incident are the two police officers. One has given a statement to the BCA, and the other has not.

    My other question is what happened to the original reason for the 9-1-1 call - the possible sexual assault that was reported. did anyone ever investigate that, or did it get lost in the aftermath of the shooting?

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    Show me the video. Pictures don't lie. People lie.
    Oh? So now video evidence is the bar? I can show you video of our President admitting to grabbing pu$$ies put you can't show video of Hiliary committing a crime?

    Lie? People generally don't lie to make themselves look bad and cost them their jobs.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  7. #142

    Default

    How about the audio from the cash camera? You have nothing, Nothing at all to support your flimsy argument. Poor troll job.
    Kingdom Warriors

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    How about the audio from the cash camera? You have nothing, Nothing at all to support your flimsy argument. Poor troll job.
    Hey idiot. Your argument is with the cop who was present, the Police Chief and the Major. I'm just going by what they said; you're pretty dense for a super spy. Don't get angry with me for rubbing your nose in the truth.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  9. #144

    Default

    What did they say? You don't know what happened. What did Noor tell you? Evidence doesn't speak in genera;ivies. A guy riding by on a bike. Very impressive.

    You have been wrong on all police shootings so far. Great track record.
    Kingdom Warriors

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    My man, the only thing we DON'T is why Officer Noor shot Damond and that's because he's not talking. The rest is blah blah blah.
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-1...ooting/8718478



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    According to the BCA’s preliminary investigation, blah blah blah

    http://heavy.com/news/2017/07/justin...cee-minnesota/



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    None of that info is the important info. Only 3 people know what happened. 1 is dead. One isn't talking. Is the other telling the truth, whole truth and nothing but the truth? You are right though I don't read the newspaper. I'm not old enough. Maybe when I'm retired I will but until then I'll keep reading my news online and watching the TV for news. You honestly think that crap the news scraped up just to be able to spend more than 30 seconds on the story are all the facts of the case?
    Who hates iowa?

  11. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    What did they say? You don't know what happened. What did Noor tell you? Evidence doesn't speak in genera;ivies. A guy riding by on a bike. Very impressive.

    You have been wrong on all police shootings so far. Great track record.
    Why are you arguing with me about what Officer Harrity, the police Chief and Major said? Oh that's right; BECAUSE YOU WOULD SOUND LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT ARGUING WITH A GUY WHO WAS THERE AND THE PEOPLE HE TOLD WHAT HAPPENED.

    Diehard I come from a far better school system than you are accustomed too in backwater North Carolina. You have to come far stronger than this.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  12. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    None of that info is the important info. Only 3 people know what happened. 1 is dead. One isn't talking. Is the other telling the truth, whole truth and nothing but the truth? You are right though I don't read the newspaper. I'm not old enough. Maybe when I'm retired I will but until then I'll keep reading my news online and watching the TV for news. You honestly think that crap the news scraped up just to be able to spend more than 30 seconds on the story are all the facts of the case?
    Oh my god; so it's not important what one of the 3 who was there says? Why would the Cop tell a lie that makes him look bad? Why would the Police Chief and Mayor tell a lie that makes the City look bad? Why would they do that? Why would Noor and his camp remain silent if it was a clean shoot? Print news is investigative young fella; they know they are not going to be first so they are more substantive. Internet news is all about being first but less informative. You have to mix it up and get your news from multiple sources.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •