Reusse: After endless bravado, Fleck is like the rest of 'em, lowering expectations

Of course they can improve. But expecting it to happen and insisting that they will be better than Mitch while demanding 9+ wins is foolish..

Good thing, then, that I didn't say any of those things.

I'll throw this tidbit out that I always think of when it comes to Mitch.

Mitch had a special ability to get right up to winning those big games ... and many times it didn't work out. In so many cases dude was a pass away from winning... it was frustrating.

At the same there's no reason to think that the next guy can even get that close... that worries me.

Quick, name the last Gophers QB to improve from year to year.

If you look at the names offered up as improving, I think you can make the case that they improved, but if we are looking for is transformative improvement, meh...

But if you are going with a tiger doesn't change his stripes mentality, then there is reason to believe you can get contribution from an underclassman that is unproven. Like Penn State did last year.

** Full disclosure - I'm a Madison grad/Badger fan ** Feel free to rip away, but I think this needs to be said so more informed posts can commence.

Blah, blah, mooo, baaa aah.....

Two comments:

First of all, you are not a graduate of Bucky because you would not have been able to read that long of a post! Wait, maybe your mother read it to you and wrote the reply?

Second, who the Fck cares!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom