What road games are you planning on attending this season?

Gopher Gildy

Reaction score
Hopefully we can have some decent road crowds, especially for the Iowa game. I'll start:

Likely: Iowa, Northwestern

Gonna try to make it happen: Michigan (bucket-list sports stadium to experience for me)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michigan for sure.
Iowa likely.
#RowsBowl

home opener for me since i live in Indiana, twins game and state fair on agenda before we fly back Sunday.

Also, will be going to Purdue and most likely Northwestern

Oregon State. I moved to Redmond, WA recently so its not a bad drive.

Northwestern and Iowa. Will be my second trip to Evanston and my first trip to Iowa City.

Northwestern and Iowa. Will be my second trip to Evanston and my first trip to Iowa City.

Good call. I have been on over a dozen road trips and only seen 3 wins ------2 in Evanston. (UNLV)

Oregon St., Iowa and Michigan. Super stoked for all three, especially if Iowa ends up being a night game.

Northwestern (is it a road game when the stadium's 2 miles from my house?) and Michigan.

I always try to make it @Northwestern because I love visiting Chicago.

I'll be at the Oregon State game with IAM4Goldy and I have a hotel booked in Iowa City and hope to make that as well, pending kids' Fall sports season schedule.

Go Gophers!!

Oregon State and Northwestern for sure. Possibly Iowa, though I despise that garbage stadium.

Oregon State is the only one I've confirmed, but I am sure I will be at Northwestern -- haven't missed a game against them, home or away, since 1999.

I'd like to do Ann Arbor since it might be a while before we go back, but a little gun shy since the last time I was there was the last time the Gophers went in with a first-year head coach, and it didn't go so well.

Oregon State is the only one I've confirmed, but I am sure I will be at Northwestern -- haven't missed a game against them, home or away, since 1999.

I'd like to do Ann Arbor since it might be a while before we go back, but a little gun shy since the last time I was there was the last time the Gophers went in with a first-year head coach, and it didn't go so well.

First time Head Coach too?

If the Gopher team sits of the sunny side, is that considered a road game?

Oregon State for sure. I'd like to do Purdue since I've never been there, but I kind of doubt it will happen...

Just booked my flight to Detroit. Does anyone know the deadline on buying tickets through the Gophers Site? I'm trying to convince a few more folks to go but don't want to be left out of the Gopher section.

Iowa. Thought about Michigan and Or State, but Iowa

if Northwestern was earlier I could've gone there as well and convinced the wife to tour chicago

Top Bottom