Positive vibe from WMU fan this morning!!!

Reaction score
Picking up some minnows from Babes Bait Shop this morning in Ely and this guy comes up and says: "You got a hell of a coach" ! ( had my " Row the boat" t- shirt on ) He was up with 3 other guys heading into the BWCA and he was a WMU alumnus and big football fan. I asked if fans bought into his hype right away and he said no. It took the first year before he removed all the skeptic's. He then said:" Trust me, the guy is who he says he is , and our loss is your gain"

This absolutely didn't happen.

Picking up some minnows from Babes Bait Shop this morning in Ely and this guy comes up and says: "You got a hell of a coach" ! ( had my " Row the boat" t- shirt on ) He was up with 3 other guys heading into the BWCA and he was a WMU alumnus and big football fan. I asked if fans bought into his hype right away and he said no. It took the first year before he removed all the skeptic's. He then said:" Trust me, the guy is who he says he is , and our loss is your gain"

Gonna make some people who are expecting Fleck to win 4-5 games mad enough that they'll pretend that meeting didn't happen...:cool:

Do you think it was a guy from Wisconsin who was playing with ruppert? They have been known to do that.:rolleyes:

Were they already drunk and carrying cases of beer into the BWCA? Then possibly they were from WI. I'm going with the positive angle and hoping for much success from PJ.

Well thanks Stan for your positive feedback. You do realize 250,000 people visit the BWCW annually......unreal and so be it. Hater's going to hate...
Yeah, but they're just looking for your stash.

Whats so hard to believe? If I saw some one running around with a Wake football hat I'd tell them that they got a heck of a good young Defensive Coordinator. I might qualify it by saying that he never got a chance to fully develop his system here but there definitely was potential.

Dear Penthouse Forum:

I had the most remarkable experience recently..............

No, no, no.... The opening line is: "I never thought this would happen to me.... I attended a small midwestern university .... ..... ....".

Me and some of my football buddies were sitting around an apartment.....

See, this is why I spend so much time on here. Very Good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See, this is why I spend so much time on here. Very Good.

Yup. Simple pleasures.... Like a hardboiled egg that peels easily :cool: .

Whats so hard to believe? If I saw some one running around with a Wake football hat I'd tell them that they got a heck of a good young Defensive Coordinator. I might qualify it by saying that he never got a chance to fully develop his system here but there definitely was potential.

I believe I'd tell the Wake wearing fool the same. Sawvel is ELITE. (Hey, other people can be elite too! [emoji23][emoji6][emoji57])

Top Bottom