Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    If you want Trump supporters to get this you are going to have to put it in audio form. Like their leader, they donít read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JTF, by audio form he means shouting racist at everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas-Gopher View Post
    JTF, by audio form he means shouting racist at everything.
    It only seems that way because we have a racist President who promotes racist legislation while making racist statements and claims while other racists who donít want to admit they are racist or supporter of a racist (distinction without a difference), complain about their racism being pointed out.

Feel free to challenge me; I welcome it.

I still kinda want to hear the conservative plans for forced assimilation....

Quote Originally Posted by saintpaulguy View Post
    I still kinda want to hear the conservative plans for forced assimilation....
    LOL!

Force every Mexican & Muslim person in the country to eat s___ty hamburgers with ketchup and watch NASCAR until they start crapping bald eagles.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    LOL!

Force every Mexican & Muslim person in the country to eat s___ty hamburgers with ketchup and watch NASCAR until they start crapping bald eagles.
    While wearing wife beaters with a flag on them (US or Confederate, your choice!)

Just for fun, why do they need to assimilate? Provided they pay for themselves, what difference does it make, like say, the Amish?
    It is possible to be successful while not assimilating. It's not likely. I like the odds in favor of assimilation, how about you? Just for fun.... let's hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    It is possible to be successful while not assimilating. It's not likely. I like the odds in favor of assimilation, how about you? Just for fun.... let's hear it.
    There are all kinds of choices a person can make to increase his or her success, and a free society generally allows them to make them. Differences might bring an individual down, or be his strength. The urge to homogenize gets into some xenophobia freedom minded people avoid.

Define assimilation. If that means they need to be expected to speak English - not catered to in the public square - I'm all for it. Yep.

If it means they aren't allowed to freely practice whatever religion, speak whatever language they want to speak to each other and live their lives accordingly - while obeying our laws - then we differ.

There are all kinds of choices a person can make to increase his or her success, and a free society generally allows them to make them. Differences might bring an individual down, or be his strength. The urge to homogenize gets into some xenophobia freedom minded people avoid.
    Who is asking for homogenization? I think that is something you made up. Just for the fun of it- if you wanted to move to France for the rest of your life and wanted to be successful there- would you consider learning French? You bet your would. Assimilation is a good choice and in a broad sense we should be looking for people who want to embrace the most successful culture in history, rather than battle it. That's not homogenization that's just common sense.

Who is asking for homogenization? I think that is something you made up. Just for the fun of it- if you wanted to move to France for the rest of your life and wanted to be successful there- would you consider learning French? You bet your would. Assimilation is a good choice and in a broad sense we should be looking for people who want to embrace the most successful culture in history, rather than battle it. That's not homogenization that's just common sense.
    Ok, define assimilation, as you mean it.

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post
    Define assimilation. If that means they need to be expected to speak English - not catered to in the public square - I'm all for it. Yep.

If it means they aren't allowed to freely practice whatever religion, speak whatever language they want to speak to each other and live their lives accordingly - while obeying our laws - then we differ.
    We agree. I can't think of a person who would disagree. Does their religion require them to take liberties that other employees don't enjoy? That might be an issue. But for the most part, be here legally, obey the laws, learn the language and be self supporting and I am happy to welcome your presence in America.

And, for part 2, who do think is battling American culture now, and how?

Ok, define assimilation, as you mean it.
    see response to Jake

And, for part 2, who do think is battling American culture now, and how?
    Per my definition above- anyone not doing those things.

The land of cows, colleges and content providers.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    The real and unsaid issue is too many darkies (yellow, brown, black, ect)

I disagree. Desert first. Brownies are just the first course.
    You can call me Shirley. The "S" has to stand for something!