Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Trump crafting plan to slash legal immigration

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...on-cuts-240478

Odd part is that I am pretty sure someone told me that the Wall and all the deportations are about the rule of law and were actually designed to protect legal immigrants. I'm really confused.

People complain that Trump's critics never want to talk about policy, and then when you try... crickets

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...on-cuts-240478

Odd part is that I am pretty sure someone told me that the Wall and all the deportations are about the rule of law and were actually designed to protect legal immigrants. I'm really confused.
    Yeah, no schit.

USA needs to dramatically decrease all immigration inc. legal. Those who claim to be friends of the environment and still support open border Democrats are hypocrites.

Quote Originally Posted by LesBolstad View Post
    Yeah, no schit.

USA needs to dramatically decrease all immigration inc. legal. Those who claim to be friends of the environment and still support open border Democrats are hypocrites.
    Totally right. We need people here that are needed for out work force and who want to assimilate. We already cannot afford the people who are currently here and being carried by the taxpayers.

http://www.budgetmodel.wharton.upenn...states-economy

Key Points

While some policymakers have blamed immigration for slowing U.S. wage growth since the 1970s, most academic research finds little long run effect on Americans’ wages.

The available evidence suggests that immigration leads to more innovation, a better educated workforce, greater occupational specialization, better matching of skills with jobs, and higher overall economic productivity.

Immigration also has a net positive effect on combined federal, state, and local budgets. But not all taxpayers benefit equally. In regions with large populations of less educated, low-income immigrants, native-born residents bear significant net costs due to immigrants’ use of public services, especially education

http://www.hoover.org/research/econo...ct-immigration

Empirical studies of immigration’s effect on national economies confirm the general impact shown in the third chart. A review by David Card in 2007 concluded that “more than two decades of research on the local labor market impacts of immigration have reached a near consensus that increased immigration has a small but discernible negative effect on the relative (emphasis in original) wages of low-skilled native workers” but also a small, positive overall effect.1

Two 2009 studies by Giovanni Peri and Chad Sparber found that “total immigration to the United States from 1990 to 2007 was associated with a 6.6% to 9.9% increase in real income per worker.”2 In the face of the reality that average wage levels are not negatively affected, one counterpoint is that the impact differs among skill levels (i.e., that low-skill migrants depress wages for native low-skill workers), but that is not how the world works. National and even state economies are much more dynamic than simple theory; it thus seems that immigration tends to complement native skill levels.

People complain that Trump's critics never want to talk about policy, and then when you try... crickets
    Trump and his followers are clowns, but I agree with this plan 100%.
    Aloha Mr. Hand

Key Points

While some policymakers have blamed immigration for slowing U.S. wage growth since the 1970s, most academic research finds little long run effect on Americans’ wages.

The available evidence suggests that immigration leads to more innovation, a better educated workforce, greater occupational specialization, better matching of skills with jobs, and higher overall economic productivity.

Immigration also has a net positive effect on combined federal, state, and local budgets. But not all taxpayers benefit equally. In regions with large populations of less educated, low-income immigrants, native-born residents bear significant net costs due to immigrants’ use of public services, especially education

Empirical studies of immigration’s effect on national economies confirm the general impact shown in the third chart. A review by David Card in 2007 concluded that “more than two decades of research on the local labor market impacts of immigration have reached a near consensus that increased immigration has a small but discernible negative effect on the relative (emphasis in original) wages of low-skilled native workers” but also a small, positive overall effect.1

Two 2009 studies by Giovanni Peri and Chad Sparber found that “total immigration to the United States from 1990 to 2007 was associated with a 6.6% to 9.9% increase in real income per worker.”2 In the face of the reality that average wage levels are not negatively affected, one counterpoint is that the impact differs among skill levels (i.e., that low-skill migrants depress wages for native low-skill workers), but that is not how the world works. National and even state economies are much more dynamic than simple theory; it thus seems that immigration tends to complement native skill levels.
    The real and unsaid issue is too many darkies (yellow, brown, black, ect)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    The real and unsaid issue is too many darkies (yellow, brown, black, ect)

R u serious? Really serious??

Yeah, no schit.

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    Totally right. We need people here that are needed for out work force and who want to assimilate. We already cannot afford the people who are currently here and being carried by the taxpayers.

Awkward...

Blog Entries

wft is hopelessly lost in a maze of checkerboards.
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    Just for fun, why do they need to assimilate? Provided they pay for themselves, what difference does it make, like say, the Amish?

Because all restaurants should be crappy bar food, burgers and fries, I guess??

No thanks. Give me REAL culture, real ethnic food (delicious). Let the bigots who are scared to eat anywhere that isn’t drapped in bald eagles have the Perkins.

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    Because all restaurants should be crappy bar food, burgers and fries, I guess??

No thanks. Give me REAL culture, real ethnic food (delicious). Let the bigots who are scared to eat anywhere that isn’t drapped in bald eagles have the Perkins.
    Or perhaps a fear that people talking to each other in the elevator in Oromo are talking about you...

Yeah, no schit.

If we did that who would Trump employ or marry?

Key Points

If you want Trump supporters to get this you are going to have to put it in audio form. Like their leader, they don’t read.