Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I'll give you one for free. A few years ago, there were some Somali cab drivers that would not transport dogs or alcohol at the airport. The airport ruled that because they agreed to a contract of non-discrimination, they could refuse to carry a passenger, but they had to go to the end of the line as a penalty. Because so many of the drivers were inclined to deny certain passengers, it would effectively set a rule for the airport, if the penalty was not enforced. So, if your answer says that assimilation means that you must abide by the contracts you sign, I'd agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    learn the language
    Yeah, I don't care if they do this or not. But don't expect public policy to cater to those who don't. Don't expect regulations in place to force private business to cater to those who don't. If you can get by without speaking English at all, go for it. And good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post
    Yeah, I don't care if they do this or not. But don't expect public policy to cater to those who don't. Don't expect regulations in place to force private business to cater to those who don't. If you can get by without speaking English at all, go for it. And good luck.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post
    +08

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk