kansas state tackle announces he's gay

Was recruited as a tight end.

Brave dude, glad to hear his team and coaches are supportive.

If I was gay id keep it a secret. I'd be embarrassed not announce it to the world.

I thought we had a player come out as gay not too long ago, but Luke McAvoy has since graduated.

It would have been an issue during my time, but in talking to my daughter and her friends, it's a non issue. When it comes to sexual orientation and acceptance things have radically changed over the last 25 years or so.

If I was gay id keep it a secret. I'd be embarrassed not announce it to the world.

You should keep your opinions a secret, not announce them to the world. You are an embarrassment to yourself and Gopher fans everywhere.

This just in. A football player at BYU just announced he's Buddhist.

Good for him

This shouldn't be a story anymore. Nobody cares, it's having press clippings about it that make it weird

I'd like to see a man, that fully transitioned to a woman, try out for a D1 football team. That's woman of the year material right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would have been an issue during my time, but in talking to my daughter and her friends, it's a non issue. When it comes to sexual orientation and acceptance things have radically changed over the last 25 years or so.

Generally I agree, in football... not so sure it is that consistent yet.

This is still big news, only because there is still a large enough section of society that feels uncomfortable with someone being gay, and dont like it "thrown in their face" by making it public knowledge. Until those people grow up and realize there is nothing wrong with being gay, this type of thing will always make headlines.

It should also be known this guy is one of the best O-lineman in the Big 12 and will set to be drafted in the NFL and actually play in the NFL. That would also be pretty big news.

This is still big news, only because there is still a large enough section of society that feels uncomfortable with someone being gay, and dont like it "thrown in their face" by making it public knowledge. Until those people grow up and realize there is nothing wrong with being gay, this type of thing will always make headlines.

It should also be known this guy is one of the best O-lineman in the Big 12 and will set to be drafted in the NFL and actually play in the NFL. That would also be pretty big news.

This will never happen. There are still people out there that don't believe the earth is round, or think it's immoral for dogs and cats to be pets.

In my opinion, it's not about approving or understanding a lifestyle, it's about respecting it. There's a difference.

FAKE NEWS

notsure-1.jpg

Attachments

• notsure-1.jpg
    notsure-1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 23

Pick what you will.

The point is that people having a different lifestyle from the majority is only news when that different lifestyle is illegal. Personally, I find no reason to blink my eye at this story. Why should I care? Just as...why should anyone care if an atheist plays football at BYU...so...why care if a football player says he's gay. It's legal. Move along.

Top Bottom