PJ Fleck on Sports Huddle 7-9-17

Absolutely a First-world "problem".

I've been pondering this home/away side issue and I just can't get worked up about it although
I respect the opinions of the folks that shelled out big bucks to sit right behind the team.

Ultimately, since I believe in gamesmanship and getting an edge anywhere you can if Fleck feels it would be an advantage to switch sides then seems like as fans we should accept that it might in some small way help the team win. Isn't that more important than staring at their backs all game?

As far as the heat I really find that hard to figure. It just doesn't get that hot in MN (IMO) save for some exceptional days. The heat index is not comparable to so many places. Are fan heat injuries common at TCF? I really don't know but I seriously doubt it. The players have cooling fans and cold drinks and are (or should be) well acclimated to the heat. How do teams and fans survive in AZ or points south of the Mason Dixon? By the sound of it there would be mass casualty events.

The cold is more of a mental thing.

Well, this could be a wait and see deal. Mark Coyle came out in the Strib and said it's not a done deal. He wants to consult with season ticket holders and other "stake-holders" before making any decision. Coyle said it's possible that the team could switch sides for 2017, but he also indicated that it might have to wait for a year.

Well, this could be a wait and see deal. Mark Coyle came out in the Strib and said it's not a done deal. He wants to consult with season ticket holders and other "stake-holders" before making any decision. Coyle said it's possible that the team could switch sides for 2017, but he also indicated that it might have to wait for a year.

Coyle txt to PJ: Dude next time talk to me first ;)

Top Bottom