Will we party like it's 1989?

STPGopher

Reaction score
Defeating Wisconsin and Iowa would be nice.

[emoji23]Good times. That was my first year of college at the U. ?

That was hilarious. Like others said defensive technique has changed just a bit.

Fun stuff. Some nice highlights.

Regarding the home game video from the Metrodome? Thank God for TCF Bank Stadium.

I love RF14

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pat Tingelhoff... wasn't he the one trapping squirrels on campus? Also remember that his dorm room had like a bunch of broken glass covering the floor... Sanford Hall if my memory serves me right.

was that the last time the Gophers beat Iowa and Wisconsin in the same year? If so, wow that is pathetic. I would guess Iowa and Wisconsin have swept the other two border schools a minimum of 5 times each in that same time span. It would be ridiculous to go that long without beating Michigan and Ohio State in the same year.

was that the last time the Gophers beat Iowa and Wisconsin in the same year? If so, wow that is pathetic. I would guess Iowa and Wisconsin have swept the other two border schools a minimum of 5 times each in that same time span. It would be ridiculous to go that long without beating Michigan and Ohio State in the same year.

Badgers have done it 10 times.

Badgers have done it 10 times.

86104-random-pictures-thread-only-rule-before-after-kumquats-3uadrl-jpg

In typical Minnesota fashion, you make absolutely no sense.

Um you implied via your post that the Badgers have done it, beat Wisconsin and Iowa, ten times. The the beating yourself (off-double meaning joke) part I am guessing you are an expert at...

Um you implied via your post that the Badgers have done it, beat Wisconsin and Iowa, ten times. The the beating yourself (off-double meaning joke) part I am guessing you are an expert at...

Um, no I didn't. The exact quote I replied to was this, " I would guess Iowa and Wisconsin have swept the other two border schools a minimum of 5 times each in that same time span." So, in typical Gopher fashion, your reading comprehension skills are MAC-level.

Um, no I didn't. The exact quote I replied to was this, " I would guess Iowa and Wisconsin have swept the other two border schools a minimum of 5 times each in that same time span." So, in typical Gopher fashion, your reading comprehension skills are MAC-level.

And you are posting where? Again another Badger fan desperately seeking attention. Go beat yourself for the eleventh:rolleyes: time...

I remember this season like it was yesterday. It was my junior year of high school and I followed every game. There was maybe one game on TV and that was the Ohio State fiasco. They also had a chance to beat Indiana. Could have easily been 8-3 and in a bowl. So many familiar names called by the legendary Ray Christianson on a Saturday afternoon. Leverenz was a beast! Great memories!

In typical Minnesota fashion, you make absolutely no sense.

What doesn't make sense is why someone would take any time out of their day to go to an opponent's message board to start touting their team. You do realize you aren't actually part of the team, right? It might be self-examination time.

Spoofin;1409237[B said:
]What doesn't make sense is why someone would take any time out of their day to go to an opponent's message board to start touting their team.[/B] You do realize you aren't actually part of the team, right? It might be self-examination time.

Much better response then mine. Thank you!

What doesn't make sense is why someone would take any time out of their day to go to an opponent's message board to start touting their team. You do realize you aren't actually part of the team, right? It might be self-examination time.

Where did I indicate I was part of the team? Boy, you Minnesota people are really bad at this thing called reading. Almost as bad as the Gophers play football.

True that. But then again, ANY response would be much better than yours.

Just looking at your moniker puts you in with all the deplorables on Badger Blitz and Buckyville.
This is an elite site, best you go back to your own kind.

Just looking at your moniker puts you in with all the deplorables on Badger Blitz and Buckyville.
This is an elite site, best you go back to your own kind.

Don't worry about him. He will be blind soon. He has trouble connecting dots in addition to a problem hijacking threads. He also equates his self worth with the success of the Badger football team.

Don't worry about him. He will be blind soon. He has trouble connecting dots in addition to a problem hijacking threads. He also equates his self worth with the success of the Badger football team.

I guess that's better than you equating your lack of self worth with the ****tiness of the Gopher football team.

Top Bottom