Video: Shannon Brooks handling business in the weight room.

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Wow! It appears Brooks is still on the team. ha With all the Rodney accolades and hype, Brooks has faded into the background. I'm anticipating Brooks to be amazing this season.

Always liked Brooks. I expect a big year from the pair running the ball. Again, we are back to OL. Get 'er dun, Warringer!

He's young. He'll get stronger. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He couldn't have done half that under the previous S&C program.

He couldn't have done half that under the previous S&C program.

Or he did twice as much with a quarter of the effort over a third of the weight.

This raise the question who are the leaders in the weight room, who are the elite lifters?

Good Lord...can you imagine trying to tackle this kid?! Nasty, freak athlete, and reps over 400 on the squat rack? Ridiculous...

Good Lord...can you imagine trying to tackle this kid?! Nasty, freak athlete, and reps over 400 on the squat rack? Ridiculous...

400 is a lot for an average person but for an athlete such as Brooks not really. Not to brag but for comparison In my college days I was repping 325 while weighing about 130-140. I certainly was no athlete either. That isn't to say Brooks can't or isn't a great rb or isn't quite strong but I don't get worked up over a b10 athlete repping 400. My guess is he can probably do 500 or better but there isn't video of it.

400 is a lot for an average person but for an athlete such as Brooks not really. Not to brag but for comparison In my college days I was repping 325 while weighing about 130-140. I certainly was no athlete either. That isn't to say Brooks can't or isn't a great rb or isn't quite strong but I don't get worked up over a b10 athlete repping 400. My guess is he can probably do 500 or better but there isn't video of it.

I played tennis. I did reps with just the bar.

Top Bottom