Safety play

Stoodabaker

Reaction score
Was it me or did anyone else think out safety's did nothing to impress. Royston especially...Neither mad plays. Theret at least is great in the run game and bad in the pass. You know what you are getting with him. Royston looked timid and forgettable. K. Cooper needs to be on the field at all times. LB or S in my opinion....

Royston was terrible at tackling . . . hope he gets better in that area fast.

Theret had a couple of pass breakups including a big hit on a Syracuse TE on 3rd down in the 4th Quarter that broke up the play and gave the Gophers the ball back.

Royston was kind of invisible - but it was his first collegiate start.

shoes

How about wearing the proper shoes.

I hope I wasnt the only one to notice.

I thought the Gophers were slipping all over the turf yesterday especially in the first half. It really showed up in the run game when the runners would make a cut our defensive players were falling down all over. I didnt listen to the radio coverage and ESPN was to busy with the Greg Paulus for President broadcast that I didnt see much said. Was I the only one?

I thought the Gophers were slipping all over the turf yesterday especially in the first half. It really showed up in the run game when the runners would make a cut our defensive players were falling down all over. I didnt listen to the radio coverage and ESPN was to busy with the Greg Paulus for President broadcast that I didnt see much said. Was I the only one?

I know this isn't what this thread is about and I won't hijack it, but "ESPN was too busy with the Greg Paulus for President broadcast..." made me laugh out loud!!!! So true!!!!! :clap:

At least we got a few good looks at our future presidents parents

Top Bottom