FBI probed complaints Bob Knight groped women at U.S. spy agency

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Craig Whitlock:

Even before he started cursing from the podium at a U.S. spy agency, Bob Knight was an unorthodox choice to deliver a lecture on leadership.

Employees at the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) complained in advance about their boss’ decision to invite the Hall of Fame basketball coach to give a speech at their headquarters, given his history of bullying players, demeaning women and throwing furniture. But that was nothing compared with the troubles triggered by Knight’s July 10, 2015, visit to the agency at Fort Belvoir, Va., near Washington.

Four women who worked at the spy agency alleged that Knight had groped or touched them inappropriately in brief encounters before and after his speech, according to investigative documents and interviews with more than a dozen NGA officials.

The allegations, which have not been previously made public, led to criminal investigations by the FBI and the U.S. Army. The Pentagon, Congress and other intelligence agencies in Washington were alerted.

The women accused Knight of a range of boorish behavior: from touching them on the shoulder while commenting on the attractiveness of their legs, to hugging them too tightly around the chest, to hitting them on the buttocks, according to documents compiled by investigators and Washington Post interviews with three of the women.

http://www.startribune.com/fbi-inve...ght-groped-women-at-u-s-spy-agency/433165153/

Go Gophers!!

per Craig Whitlock:

Even before he started cursing from the podium at a U.S. spy agency, Bob Knight was an unorthodox choice to deliver a lecture on leadership.

Employees at the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) complained in advance about their boss’ decision to invite the Hall of Fame basketball coach to give a speech at their headquarters, given his history of bullying players, demeaning women and throwing furniture. But that was nothing compared with the troubles triggered by Knight’s July 10, 2015, visit to the agency at Fort Belvoir, Va., near Washington.

Four women who worked at the spy agency alleged that Knight had groped or touched them inappropriately in brief encounters before and after his speech, according to investigative documents and interviews with more than a dozen NGA officials.

The allegations, which have not been previously made public, led to criminal investigations by the FBI and the U.S. Army. The Pentagon, Congress and other intelligence agencies in Washington were alerted.

The women accused Knight of a range of boorish behavior: from touching them on the shoulder while commenting on the attractiveness of their legs, to hugging them too tightly around the chest, to hitting them on the buttocks, according to documents compiled by investigators and Washington Post interviews with three of the women.

http://www.startribune.com/fbi-inve...ght-groped-women-at-u-s-spy-agency/433165153/

Go Gophers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before touching any woman on her shoulder, I always have her sign my standard waiver form.

I just can't imagine Bobby Knight being a boorish pig. (sarcasm)

Me either, SS. Just cause the guy once said if a woman is being raped, she should just relax and enjoy it is no reason to think he'd do anything like this.

Top Bottom