Reporter says he'll watch MN/MI just to see antics and handshake of Fleck/Harbaugh

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Athlon's analysis of Michigan's toughest games:

8. Nov. 4 vs. Minnesota
I, for one, will be tuning into this game just to see the sideline antics and postgame handshake between Jim Harbaugh and P.J. Fleck. As for the actual game, Minnesota has major questions at quarterback with Mitch Leidner departing, whether you deem that a good or bad thing. Expect the Gophers to lean heavily on the ground game with their two talented running backs in Rodney Smith and Shannon Brooks. However, Minnesota doesn’t appear to have enough firepower to pull off an upset in Ann Arbor just yet.

https://athlonsports.com/college-fo...ames-michigans-college-football-schedule-2017

Go Gophers!!

" I like a man who grins when he fights"..... Winston Churchill. I expect after the game PJ will have that Cheshire cat grin.

I'd say that's a pretty good article, especially for Athlon. I'd also say Michigan also has a pretty tough schedule. We sit at #8, you can maybe argue us up to #6, but I don't think any higher and I don't expect the Gophers to be a pushover game. So 1-4 are tough for Michigan and Mich St is a fierce rivalry game. And I agree the sideline antics truly should be interesting...fun to anticipate.

I suspect PJ and Jim understand each other more than most folks understand each of them.

Top Bottom