Athlon: Fleck's energy & innovation will make Gophers a confident and dangerous group

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Athlon: Fleck's energy & innovation will make Gophers a confident and dangerous group

per Athlon's analysis of Michigan State's toughest games:

6. Oct. 14 at Minnesota
There are a lot of pieces back from a Gopher team that won nine games a season ago. Defensive tackle Steven Richardson might be the best defensive player in the Big Ten West. New head coach P.J. Fleck's energy and innovation will make the Gophers a confident and dangerous group.

https://athlonsports.com/college-fo...ichigan-states-college-football-schedule-2017

Go Gophers!!

It's hit me, college football fever! Can't wait! Hit July and my thoughts start turning to Gopher football! Can't wait to see the Fleck regime/era of Gopher Football!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's hit me, college football fever! Can't wait! Hit July and my thoughts start turning to Gopher football! Can't wait to see the Fleck regime/era of Gopher Football!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't shift into football mode until August, when I start getting prepared for the HS FB season. To some extent, it depends on how the Twins are doing. If the Twins are playing .500 ball, I pay more attention to baseball. Once the Twins drop out of contention, then I have more time to focus on fall sports. Unless I'm listening to ESPN 1500 - where it's Vikings season 12 months out of the year.........

per Athlon's analysis of Michigan State's toughest games:

6. Oct. 14 at Minnesota
There are a lot of pieces back from a Gopher team that won nine games a season ago. Defensive tackle Steven Richardson might be the best defensive player in the Big Ten West. New head coach P.J. Fleck's energy and innovation will make the Gophers a confident and dangerous group.

https://athlonsports.com/college-fo...ichigan-states-college-football-schedule-2017

Go Gophers!!

Reading about all the teams...I didn't realize that Northwestern moved to Evansville, IND

Top Bottom