Rapid Fire – Daniel House breaks down 20 key Gophers for 2017

GopherLady

Reaction score
It was great getting to see our resident football expert today, Daniel House, and talk some Gopher football in this GopherHole podcast. We chose 20 Gopher football players to get a quick take on, and Daniel had one minute on each player...as you'll be able to hear in his voice, he could not wait to talk football in this off season!

<a class="embedly-card" href="http://www.1500espn.com/gopherhole-2/2017/06/rapid-fire-daniel-house-breaks-20-key-gophers-2017-ep-23/#sthash.Bu4rCY0v.fnmz">Rapid Fire - Daniel House breaks down 20 key Gophers for 2017 (ep. 23) - 1500 ESPN Twin Cities</a><script async src="//cdn.embedly.com/widgets/platform.js" charset="UTF-8"></script>

Very nice guys! I'll patiently wait for the next 20. ha It was fun! Thank you!

Wow what a Podcast!! This is must listen to for any die-hard. I haven't heard that level of detail and insight in an off-season Gopher football analysis ever. Just great stuff Daniel. Thank you! Love the comments on Winfield, Smith and Coughlin. Interesting insight on Still.

Thanks for listening! I'm glad it satisfied your thirst for detailed Gopher football analysis. I've been sitting around watching film like crazy to get ready for the season.

Wow what a Podcast!! This is must listen to for any die-hard. I haven't heard that level of detail and insight in an off-season Gopher football analysis ever. Just great stuff Daniel. Thank you! Love the comments on Winfield, Smith and Coughlin. Interesting insight on Still.

Listened to this on the drive this am. That was a fun format! Glad to hear some details and updates on players I didn't know much about. If Smith leaves for the NFL after this year(!), that would be bittersweet but I think this team is very deep at RB. House does a great job painting a picture of the potential of this team, hope this new coaching staff is able to get the best out of these players.

Really cool stuff. Thanks for putting in all the work that must've gone into that.

Was it intentional to not include a QB in the 20 players?

Thanks for listening! This team is going to be building over the next two years through recruiting. I actually recorded a second podcast discussing future planning and recruiting. The show will be up in a few days. It should provide even more clarity about how this team will actually look moving forward. I'm glad you like the format! I'll probably do another 20 players again.

Listened to this on the drive this am. That was a fun format! Glad to hear some details and updates on players I didn't know much about. If Smith leaves for the NFL after this year(!), that would be bittersweet but I think this team is very deep at RB. House does a great job painting a picture of the potential of this team, hope this new coaching staff is able to get the best out of these players.

Thank you for listening! I love working hard for fans like you. We're planning on potentially doing another podcast for 20 more and I wanted to spread the players out a bit. I discussed a few names everyone isn't talking about in this one. I have written an article and done several podcasts on the quarterback battle in the football article section of GH. I'll also have another show dropping on recruiting and future planning soon!

Really cool stuff. Thanks for putting in all the work that must've gone into that.

Was it intentional to not include a QB in the 20 players?

Job well done, Daniel. Listening to that was glorious time well spent. I appreciate the time and effort you expended.

Thanks for all your feedback - Daniel does such a fantastic job...wanted to give him that challenge of going over a ton of content in a short time (for those with short attention spans, like me, lol)!

Would love your input, what are the next players you want included in the next 20 list?

Thanks for all your feedback - Daniel does such a fantastic job...wanted to give him that challenge of going over a ton of content in a short time (for those with short attention spans, like me, lol)!

Would love your input, what are the next players you want included in the next 20 list?

Quarterbacks would be my choice.

Mr. House: I just listened, and had to log in to let you know that was fantastic. Great format and analysis - an entertaining and informative presentation.

In general, your profession lacks producers of quality content; you're going to go far.

Nice job Daniel. I enjoyed the listen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice podcast!

Nice job Daniel. I enjoyed the listen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice job! I love Gopher Football, and as a former coach I love the level of detail you provide. My car ride today went much faster listening to your podcast. It reminded me of listening to a young Tom Pellisero breaking down Vikings film when he was just a pup. Keep it up!

Thank you so much for logging in to share your kind words! I'm glad you enjoyed the format! I have my eyes set on big things and will continue working hard to make them happen!

Mr. House: I just listened, and had to log in to let you know that was fantastic. Great format and analysis - an entertaining and informative presentation.

In general, your profession lacks producers of quality content; you're going to go far.

You have no idea how much this compliment means. I always admired Tom Pelissero and remember wanting to be like him when I was younger. When I was 16, I asked him for advice and he told me to keep writing, learning, and gaining experience. I've done that ever since. He's a guy that I really respect. I work hard every day to bring the best possible content to Gopher nation and I'm glad I can feed the appetite of football junkies like you! Thanks for listening!

Nice job! I love Gopher Football, and as a former coach I love the level of detail you provide. My car ride today went much faster listening to your podcast. It reminded me of listening to a young Tom Pellisero breaking down Vikings film when he was just a pup. Keep it up!

Daniel - You and GopherLady are great for Gopher Football!

The quality of your show with substantive detail analysis is very refreshing. I look forward to more GH posts from you.

Great job Daniel!
I couldn't agree more with the rest of the respondents in this thread, I love the quick and detailed analysis you provide.
It's a great help in understanding the fabric of the team with both new & veteran players as we approach the upcoming season.
Thank you!

Top Bottom