Gopher Away Games

Just picked up 5 for OR State! Battle of the big-toothed mascots.

Do you know where those tix are or will it be where the U sticks you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Road games seats are always assigned by the ticket office.

Thanks. That's how I recalled it. I have gone to at least 1 road game a year for over a decade, but haven't bought tix thru the U in almost as long for that reason. Where they stuck me in Lincoln was the breaking point for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had terrible seats at Iowa but were on the goal line at Nebraska. It may be based on Gopher Points...but it certainly has not been consistent.

Also depends on the demand for the tickets. I have traveled to several away games and have always gotten good seats. Never been to Michigan and I hear those can be pretty bad.

Road games seats are always assigned by the ticket office.

The BIG sets some rules and standards. Each venue is a little different. Michigan is either end zone high and a few on one side low which is usually parents and admin folks who do not get into a suite. For the most part it is this way.

I haven't known my seats for road games in previous years until I received tickets in the mail. But they seemed to assign specific seats for the Iowa tickets I bought this morning.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

I was surprised to see that the Oregon State tickets were the most expensive. Any reason why? It's a non-conference game with an opponent that wouldn't really excite Beaver fans (us). Maybe it's a supply and demand thing, or they have a small stadium, etc. Geez, tickets to the Big House are cheaper.

Top Bottom