Pitino was on KFAN during drive time.

alchemy2u

Reaction score
Good listen with Richard discussing the NBA draft, Wolves and his team. It sounds like the DB is warming up to coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good listen with Richard discussing the NBA draft, Wolves and his team. It sounds like the DB is warming up to coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You calling him a ****** bag? [emoji33] [emoji41] (DB?)

Not the first time he has been on with Barriero. They have a similar sense of humor/cynicism. Guessing with the announcement that Gopher sports are heading to KFAN we'll be hearing more Richard on with Barriero.

Not the first time he has been on with Barriero. They have a similar sense of humor/cynicism. Guessing with the announcement that Gopher sports are heading to KFAN we'll be hearing more Richard on with Barriero.
Ah! Dan Barriero...so I wasn't wrong when I said ****** bag. [emoji41] [emoji57]

Ah! Dan Barriero...so I wasn't wrong when I said ****** bag. [emoji41] [emoji57]

Bingo! A sort of double entendre, plus I was too lazy to type out Barriero.... kind of like using CB for what ever the f_ck you want...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cliff notes...Richard said he expects Washington and Harris to play a lot of minutes this coming year. He also seemed sincere in looking forward to possibly talking to Barriero on a more frequent basis.

Regardless of your opinion of Barriero, he is by far the #1 drivetime program in the metro. Anytime Richard is on his show, it is good. Especially since Richard seems to "get it" and is a loyal listener

Regardless of your opinion of Barriero, he is by far the #1 drivetime program in the metro. Anytime Richard is on his show, it is good. Especially since Richard seems to "get it" and is a loyal listener

Agreed. And because of it, Barriero and JG talk about Pitino and Gopher bball a lot now. And when Pitino is on, he is a great listen. He acts like just a normal guy talking about basketball and comes off as very likable. Not to mention, he always calls out the show on Twitter since he is a listener.

Agreed. And because of it, Barriero and JG talk about Pitino and Gopher bball a lot now. And when Pitino is on, he is a great listen. He acts like just a normal guy talking about basketball and comes off as very likable. Not to mention, he always calls out the show on Twitter since he is a listener.

Nailed it. Lots of free exposure for the team. It can't hurt as long as the team performs adequately.

Eric Musselman was on with DB yesterday to talk NBA mostly, but he did give a public plea for a game with the Gophers. DB was assuming Coach P was listening so something could get going on that end. Bringing another NCAA tourney team to the Barn is probably not the Gophers first choice though and the Musselman name still probably scares some of the regents enough to grab control of the Gophers scheduling from here on

Nevada would be good fit for home & home

Eric Musselman was on with DB yesterday to talk NBA mostly, but he did give a public plea for a game with the Gophers.

I've been barking up that tree for quite awhile. Ruppert, mostly, though!

Nevada would be a perfect fit to start a home & home in Minneapolis this year. They're loaded. Gophers need another quality home game to balance out the two quality road games (Providence, Arkansas). Or, if Pitino doesn't have the stomach to give a quality Mountain West program a home & home, perhaps Muss would be willing to play a "neutral site" game at the X or Target Center.

I've been barking up that tree for quite awhile. Ruppert, mostly, though!

Nevada would be a perfect fit to start a home & home in Minneapolis this year. They're loaded. Gophers need another quality home game to balance out the two quality road games (Providence, Arkansas). Or, if Pitino doesn't have the stomach to give a quality Mountain West program a home & home, perhaps Muss would be willing to play a "neutral site" game at the X or Target Center.

Doesn't anyone do 2-for-1 anymore?

Top Bottom