Woodbury DE David Alston

It deosn't mttaer waht the ltteers or aconryms sntad for aslnog as you can sitll dceiphr its maennig and yuo sitck to the tpoic. You can raed tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Aoccdrnilgy, I hpoe taht PJF fnids a pacle for Dvaid Aslotn.

Yep - didn't want to butcher his name from my memory but that's the guy. Really interesting offer list that doesn't jive with his low three star rating, somewhat reminiscent of Sapp coming back from the knee issues. Looks like all his big offers are recent, however. Perhaps just waiting on a reevaluation.

Looks like he took an unofficial here already in April and has visited Oklahoma as well. The fact that he's coming back for a second visit is obviously very favorable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He has NFL pedigree. His dad Chidi had a nice nfl career, mainly with the Bucaneers.

If y'all can't read for context, I fear for the value of my degree.

BS... what if people started using QB, LB or RB for some meaningless abbreviation of something they could just type out? It is just plain lazy, not everyone knows that you mean crystal ball from one of the recruiting sites! The point is you are clouding up the context and that makes me fear the value of your degree.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BS... what if people started using QB, LB or RB for some meaningless abbreviation of something they could just type out? It is just plain lazy, not everyone knows that you mean crystal ball from one of the recruiting sites! The point is you are clouding up the context and that makes me fear the value of your degree.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought cb meant clueless bastard....

Meaning the ones who typed it not meaning corner back.

Based on the last 40 years, any MN kid with an offer from IA or WI should have an offer from us.

I think we are seeing what Fleck called a National Brand. If the kids are good enough here in MN for his vision and his standards then yes he should offer them but if he sees a better option out of state he should not/will not hesitate to offer that kid a spot. He is building a team that will look different than what we have seen in the last 40 or 50 years. If these MN kids are offered a PWO they should jump at it and some have.

Alston has camped at Minnesota and still hasn't earned an offer. Just don't think he's a fit for this defense.

Ahhh..."Crystal Ball." I am familiar. I was confused - thanks for clarifying...wasn't trying to be a jerk.

No worries. Goblirsch, the gopher beat guy over there, has been killing it, especially with the lower rated guys this year. Called Boe, Aune, Gibson etc. definitely worth following.

No worries. Goblirsch, the gopher beat guy over there, has been killing it, especially with the lower rated guys this year. Called Boe, Aune, Gibson etc. definitely worth following.

I think Goblirsch CBs (Crystal Balls) everyone that expresses interest initially. Then, He must get some inside word and changes them at the last minute. You'll notice he CBs a lot of guys about an hour before they officially commit. So, that's why his hit rate is so high.

He does a great job, but if he CBs someone and they don't commit within a few hours, I wouldn't put a whole lot of stock into it. In that case, he doesn't really have anymore indication that your well informed GH reader.

Notice how he CB'd Tyrone Carter's nephew right before he visited this weekend, presumably just in case he were to commit. Obviously, he's not going to commit to another school while on a visit at another, so relatively safe prediction. He'll probably take the prediction off if he takes another scheduled visit.

Not criticizing him at all, it's what they all do. It's great entertainment, I frequent the site. CBs just don't mean a whole lot to me. I get a little more excited when I see multiple people from around the country, totally detached from the situation, start concurrently throwing out CBs.

Top Bottom