Jarvis Thomas offered

I think it was on an interview with KFAN where Pitino described the addition of Matz as "necessary" with the loss of 3 centers after the upcoming season. Not only did Rick Pitino add 5 star wing Bowen after Matz transferred but perhaps more instructively (especially since it happened first) he also added former 5 Star big Steven Enoch as a transfer from UConn. Enoch will have two years to play compared to Stockman's one.

I am really down on this add by Pitino unless Stockman comes out and plays at an All Conference level in his one year on the roster. I really hope we don't end up one body short this year with expectations/predictions so high. There's other opportunity costs with this addition as well like what if we invested the next two years in a project big who would then have 3 years of eligibility? Hopefully this works out and Stockman performs really well next season because it was a move that was easy to armchair QB immediately.

I'm not sure I understand what Enoch has to do with whether Stockman is a good add or not. Are you suggesting that we could have had Enoch? What do you mean by it as "instructive"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom