Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Jarvis Thomas offered

Quote Originally Posted by EG#9 View Post
    I think it was on an interview with KFAN where Pitino described the addition of Matz as "necessary" with the loss of 3 centers after the upcoming season. Not only did Rick Pitino add 5 star wing Bowen after Matz transferred but perhaps more instructively (especially since it happened first) he also added former 5 Star big Steven Enoch as a transfer from UConn. Enoch will have two years to play compared to Stockman's one.

I am really down on this add by Pitino unless Stockman comes out and plays at an All Conference level in his one year on the roster. I really hope we don't end up one body short this year with expectations/predictions so high. There's other opportunity costs with this addition as well like what if we invested the next two years in a project big who would then have 3 years of eligibility? Hopefully this works out and Stockman performs really well next season because it was a move that was easy to armchair QB immediately.
    I'm not sure I understand what Enoch has to do with whether Stockman is a good add or not. Are you suggesting that we could have had Enoch? What do you mean by it as "instructive"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Gopher Teeth; 06-19-2017 at 05:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gopher Teeth View Post
    I'm not sure I understand what Enoch has to do with whether Stockman is a good add or not. Are you suggesting that we could have had Enoch? What do you mean by it as "instructive"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We did have some interest in Enoch.

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals....r-steven-enoch