Former Penn State Pres, VP and AD sentenced to jail time in Sandusky case

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per CBS:

Three former Penn State administrators are going to jail for their part in the Jerry Sandusky scandal at Penn State.

Former president Graham Spanier, former vice president Gary Schultz and former athletic director Tim Curley were sentenced on Friday on child endangerment charges, according to the Associated Press...

Former President Graham Spanier, 68, was sentenced to four to 12 months, with the first two in jail and the rest under house arrest. He was convicted of child endangerment.

Former athletic director Tim Curley, 63, received a sentence of seven to 23 months, with three in jail. Former vice president Gary Schultz, 67, was given six to 23 months, with two months behind bars. They pleaded guilty to child endangerment.

''It really sickens me to think I might have played a part in children being hurt," Schultz said.

http://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...entenced-to-jail-time-in-jerry-sandusky-case/

Go Gophers!!

per CBS:

Three former Penn State administrators are going to jail for their part in the Jerry Sandusky scandal at Penn State.

Former president Graham Spanier, former vice president Gary Schultz and former athletic director Tim Curley were sentenced on Friday on child endangerment charges, according to the Associated Press...

Former President Graham Spanier, 68, was sentenced to four to 12 months, with the first two in jail and the rest under house arrest. He was convicted of child endangerment.

Former athletic director Tim Curley, 63, received a sentence of seven to 23 months, with three in jail. Former vice president Gary Schultz, 67, was given six to 23 months, with two months behind bars. They pleaded guilty to child endangerment.

''It really sickens me to think I might have played a part in children being hurt," Schultz said.

http://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...entenced-to-jail-time-in-jerry-sandusky-case/

Go Gophers!!

I wonder if this outcome has those associated with the Baylor situation sweating just a little bit...

Top Bottom