2nd 2018 Verbal Commitment

Who will be the next 2018 Gopher target to verbally commit?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

golfing18now

Reaction score
Who do you think will be the next 2018 Gopher target to verbally commit to the Gophers?

Hard to think it would be anyone outside of Gabe or Hunter with their visits coming up and none of the others seem to be ready to commit anytime soon

Believe Keyonte is visiting too. I voted for Gabe K but wouldn't be surprised if it was Keyonte Johnson. Has the height we are looking for at the wing and he was the first recruit Pitino flew out to watch after the season

Believe Keyonte is visiting too. I voted for Gabe K but wouldn't be surprised if it was Keyonte Johnson. Has the height we are looking for at the wing and he was the first recruit Pitino flew out to watch after the season

It was mentioned a while ago that he was visiting in June but haven't seen actual details

Clickbaited. I clicked on the thread title hoping to see there was a 2nd commit. :(

Jarvis Thomas missing from list

It was between Keyontae Johnson, Eric Hunter, and Gabe Kalscheur for me, but Johnson and Hunter seem to have a wider variety of high major offers to choose from, so I went with Gabe. Surprised that people are more confident in a commit from Tre Jones than Hunter or Johnson.

It was between Keyontae Johnson, Eric Hunter, and Gabe Kalscheur for me, but Johnson and Hunter seem to have a wider variety of high major offers to choose from, so I went with Gabe. Surprised that people are more confident in a commit from Tre Jones than Hunter or Johnson.

I think it's wishful thinking

"Did you think the commit was some unknown recruit named Poll?"

That's just funny. You made me laugh out loud so thanks.

Anyone else have a strong feeling now that Jarvis will be our 2nd commit?

Anyone else have a strong feeling now that Jarvis will be our 2nd commit?

He could be but unlike Gabe, he still has some strong other offers and he has said he is not close to making a decision. Wouldn't surprise me if he, like Race, wants take some visits before deciding.

Top Bottom