CBS: Ranking Every ACC/BT Challenge Game (#2. Miami at Minn; Prediction: Miami)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per CBS:

2. Miami at Minnesota
Two top-25 teams right here. Miami is a sleeper pick to win the ACC, in fact. Jim Larranaga is bringing back a lot of talent to a team that won 21 games last season. Minnesota, which gets the benefit of playing at home, is projected as a top-four team in the Big Ten. The Golden Gophers were a No. 5 seed in this past NCAA Tournament. Star watch: Minnesota's 6-foot-8 sophomore, Amir Coffey, could be ready for a big jump next season. Miami has its own stud sophomore in Bruce Brown. Should be a fun game.Winner: Miami

http://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...a-and-every-game-in-the-big-tenacc-challenge/

Go Gophers!!

He picks IU to beat Duke? What?

Duke will wipe the floor with them. I've got PSU finishing ahead of IU.

No way IU beats Puke, but the Hurricanes over the Gophers is not a bad pick. They will be really good. I get the "we got hosed" in terms of a name opponent here, but basketball wise, we got a really good game. Miami could easily finish ahead of Duke next year.

This will be a good game. Be interesting to see Mason vs Ja'Quon Newton. I think we would be in trouble in Coral Gables but in the Barn I think we will prevail

Didn't we think we had a chance at Newton at one point in time? I have a memory in the back of my head it was a surprise he went to Miami

Didn't we think we had a chance at Newton at one point in time? I have a memory in the back of my head it was a surprise he went to Miami

I think he was part of that first year shoot for the moon group that Pitino went after, and he might have been one of the more realistic targets but then headed south, while we pretty much struck out.

Top Bottom