Stommes injury???

MinneNoVA

Reaction score
Any word? I remember seeing one of our players (was it Stommes?) get rolled from behind. I recall seeing Alford in at LT late in the game.

We can not have a repeat from last years OL injuries. What a blow to Matt and I hope its not serious as he finally has his chance.

I remember talking with Stommes in the spring...His work ethic was second to none from March - August. It would be a real shame if he's out for any games, let alone an extended period...and Alford, while doing his best, can't provide what Stommes can. It was weird that the TV broadcast never made any mention of his injury.

I remember talking with Stommes in the spring...His work ethic was second to none from March - August. It would be a real shame if he's out for any games, let alone an extended period...and Alford, while doing his best, can't provide what Stommes can. It was weird that the TV broadcast never made any mention of his injury.

Not really when you realize Pam Ward and Ray Bentley couldn't keep track of what was actually happening to them in real time in front of them...

Screw exposure, I'll take one of the BTN broadcast trams over those clowns anyday of the week...especially Saturday;)

As a flagrant homer, put me down as a big Matt Stommes fan.

Here's hoping for a quick recovery!

in the trib this morning it said he rolled his ankle. that can either be good news or bad news for a guy so big. but at least it wasn't a knee.

Top Bottom