Video: "Legendary": Gopher Men's Basketball New Facilities

These look pretty amazing. It's strange, given that I've been told here (on the football board) that our new athletics facilities, when compared to the "Jaguars" that other athletic programs have, is the equivalent of a Toyota Camry.

These look pretty amazing. It's strange, given that I've been told here (on the football board) that our new athletics facilities, when compared to the "Jaguars" that other athletic programs have, is the equivalent of a Toyota Camry.

It's strange that you couldn't have just stopped your post at "These look pretty amazing" and instead need to try to start a back and forth. I agree that these look pretty amazing. Let's just leave it at that.

I think they look fantastic, am extremely pleased with them and believe they will be a massive upgrade but I mean it's hard to say they will compare to something like what Oregon has right now. I think anyone somewhat reasonable can see that.

Understand the need, but more proof that the tail is wagging the dog at major universities all across the country.

It's strange that you couldn't have just stopped your post at "These look pretty amazing" and instead need to try to start a back and forth. I agree that these look pretty amazing. Let's just leave it at that.

Sorry that I'm counteracting the notion that our new facilities are poor-to-mediocre. I will remember your admonishment the next time you try to "start a back and forth".

Haha, it's actually not strange at all, given the poster in question.

Top Bottom