Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
  1. Default

The Trump/Fox News echo chamber gets more and more pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post

If so, he truly has the mind of a child.

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post

This is a legitimate complaint.

Who informed media matters about the discussion Trump and Hannity had at dinner? Who was reporting their conversation? Why are you following media matters (very far left propaganda org) on twitter? Possible that media matters just made up their own sources, and filled in the blanks on this timeline?

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    Who informed media matters about the discussion Trump and Hannity had at dinner? Who was reporting their conversation? Why are you following media matters (very far left propaganda org) on twitter? Possible that media matters just made up their own sources, and filled in the blanks on this timeline?
    I'm not. Do you understand how twitter threads work? Is anything in this really that hard to believe? The man live-tweets Fox News daily and his most recent cabinet choices are all from Fox News. This is who you elected. MAGA!

I'm not. Do you understand how twitter threads work? Is anything in this really that hard to believe? The man live-tweets Fox News daily and his most recent cabinet choices are all from Fox News. This is who you elected. MAGA!
    It’s not hard to believe the story. But it’s very hard to believe that left wing orgs know what trump and Hannity talked about at dinner.
    Put those two together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    It’s not hard to believe the story. But it’s very hard to believe that left wing orgs know what trump and Hannity talked about at dinner.
    Put those two together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Considering that reputable journalists are calling this the "leakiest White House ever," is it really that hard to believe that information about a private conversation found its way into the media?

It's been reported that some of the leaks are the result of Trump calling "friends" and discussing issues, only to have those "friends" turn around and tell the media about the conversations.

It's not a left-wing, right-wing situation. It's a leaking situation. Doesn't matter if a media outlet or reporter is conservative or liberal. a juicy story is a juicy story, and it's all about ratings and website traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by short ornery norwegian View Post
    Considering that reputable journalists are calling this the "leakiest White House ever," is it really that hard to believe that information about a private conversation found its way into the media?

It's been reported that some of the leaks are the result of Trump calling "friends" and discussing issues, only to have those "friends" turn around and tell the media about the conversations.

It's not a left-wing, right-wing situation. It's a leaking situation. Doesn't matter if a media outlet or reporter is conservative or liberal. a juicy story is a juicy story, and it's all about ratings and website traffic.
    I haven't really doubted many of the leaks. But because there are so many, unscrupulous media like propaganda site media matters, can exploit that fact, make up sources, and come up with plausible stories that are false. This one falls in the latter, I doubt Trump and Hannity's conversation was leaked by either, there's no point. Trump can simply decide to tweet on immigration any time he pleases.