Some recent updates on Gophers in the NFL. KJ Maye now in CFL

West Fargo Gopher Fan

Section 114 Row 2
Reaction score
* David Cobb was released by the Bears on May 1st and is a free agent.

* Cedric Thompson was released by the Vikings on May 4th and is a free agent.

* K. J. Maye was waived by the Titans on May 19th. Yesterday he was signed in the CFL by the Edmonton Eskimos.

* K. J. Maye was waived by the Titans on May 19th. Yesterday he was signed in the CFL by the Edmonton Eskimos.[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping he'll be "lightening" in a bottle up there.

* David Cobb was released by the Bears on May 1st and is a free agent.

* Cedric Thompson was released by the Vikings on May 4th and is a free agent.

* K. J. Maye was waived by the Titans on May 19th. Yesterday he was signed in the CFL by the Edmonton Eskimos.
This makes perfect sense he seems to have the ideal skill set for the Canadian game.

Am I right that Jack Lynn has just been signed by the Atlanta 'Golden' Falcons?

If Campbell, Hageman and Lynn all make the roster they may have to become my new second favourite team.

Am I right that Jack Lynn has just been signed by the Atlanta 'Golden' Falcons?

If Campbell, Hageman and Lynn all make the roster they may have to become my new second favourite team.
Yes, he had a tryout at their mini-camp a few weeks ago and was signed yesterday.

Decker is leaving the Jets, either traded or released this week

Decker is leaving the Jets, either traded or released this week

Hopefully Decker can bounce back. Coming back from just one of a torn rotator cuff in his shoulder or a torn labrum in his hip is not an easy road, and he had both surgeries within a month of each other.

Any chance the Vikes have a spot for Decker?

As much as I'd like them to get Decker and then trade for Fitzgerald and have our WR's be Thielen, Floyd, Decker, Fitzgerald.... no they don't have a spot for him.... like at all...
p.s. What other Gophers play in the CFL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As much as I'd like them to get Decker and then trade for Fitzgerald and have our WR's be Thielen, Floyd, Decker, Fitzgerald.... no they don't have a spot for him.... like at all...

Fitzgerald will retire with the Cardinals. He will never play for another team.

Don't follow CFL very much but I know Simoni Lawrence is playing there and was a CFL all star at least one year.

**** Michael Floyd. Hope we sign Decker and cut that underachieving alcoholic. I may be more forgiving had he gone to the U. He had his chance to stay and home and form a one two punch with Decker and blew it. Hopefully we sign Decker and cut Floyd after pre season. Queen's don't need anyone's sloppy seconds

Top Bottom