Vidoe: Gopher Talk 101 with P.J. Fleck: Happiness vs. Joy

Maybe there isn't any difference between happiness and joy. As such,blank squares.

I will never watch Ren and Stimpy the same way again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. They are synonyms...

It's so weird for me because I am excited about this guy as a football coach, but I would be so annoyed with him in any other facet of life. Maybe that just shows how ridiculous football is.

Good lord, though, if this guy fails here there will be an absolutely endless supply of material to make fun of.

If you focus on happiness and you lose you will be unhappy. If you focus on joy and you lose, you are happy for the team that beat you. Watching the video, the joy of the day started to slowly seep away for me but it quickly returned when I realized I got to watch this at 5pm versus 6am. :rolleyes: I prefer you get chose if you are happy or joyful or unhappy. Nobody else makes that choice for you, unless you let them. You decide, you are in charge, you are in control of your life. Nobody else is...be joyful! Life is good! The choice is easy...choose joyful!

There's absolutely no way I'm going to remember which is which. Can I get a laminated card?

One GopherHole version would be optimism vs optimism*. The asterisk denotes total despair, feelings of inferiority, depression, and hopelessness but optimism for big things 3-4 years down the road.

There's absolutely no way I'm going to remember which is which. Can I get a laminated card?

One GopherHole version would be optimism vs optimism*. The asterisk denotes total despair, feelings of inferiority, depression, and hopelessness but optimism for big things 3-4 years down the road.

:clap: +1...*

I'm passing on all these "Gopher Talk" videos. Howphers was enough for me.

fleck is a culture builder. he's building an elite culture here, one where we have more joy than happiness.

I'm passing on all these "Gopher Talk" videos. Howphers was enough for me.

Same here. I hope he coaches well and the players are engaged by his bit, but I can't get into it.

Same here. I hope he coaches well and the players are engaged by his bit, but I can't get into it.
Such an unhappy comment...but I can still feel the joy in you!!! [emoji41] [emoji109]

I don't know what any of this means, but I thank you for your concern!
...you'll have to watch the video and see the difference between happiness and joyfulness. Your joy is apparent, but your happiness is waning...

Top Bottom