Cedric Thompson's Youtube Channel

Johnnyboy18

Reaction score
He has over 60,000 subscribers. He probably gets a decent amount of income from it. His video talking about him getting cut from the Vikings has hit almost 1 million views:

<div style="position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/E_NnJa6qwHo?ecver=2" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

Touching video. It is peculiar that it has so many views.

Reading through the comments, it's a lot of people who don't watch football, don't know who the Gophers are, and don't know who Cedric is. I wonder how it went viral.

Reading through the comments, it's a lot of people who don't watch football, don't know who the Gophers are, and don't know who Cedric is. I wonder how it went viral.

Possibly because of the Bombay Beach documentary of a few years ago.

Those couple type videos are really popular on YouTube for whatever reason.

I used YouTube a few years back to get help fixing my garage door opener. Didn't know it was still around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom